Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
18,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In honor of what may be the worst Olympic Summer Games ever (disregarding the 1972 Munich massacre), let's hear what YB members think is the WORST sport to be held in the Olympics? This includes past and present.

Your reasoning should be based solely on the sport itself, NOT any of the participants or anything regarding political statements.

My nomination is baseball. Because baseball isn't wildly popular around the world, only six countries will compete.

Really, 6 countries playing for 3 medals?

·
Registered
18,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Worst ?

Them Canadians and their damn "Curling" …….
LOL - I didn't think of that one. Ice, skates a fancy broom and whatever the hell that thing is called. How could anyone resist watching?

·
Registered
27,076 Posts
LOL - I didn't think of that one. Ice, skates a fancy broom and whatever the hell that thing is called. How could anyone resist watching?
They call it a rock i believe.

Watching people try tp hit one rock, with another rock. :geek:

How exciting........

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
You're Canadian.

Sorry my lack of enthusiasm for curling, offended you .

You probably also enjoy watching glaciers roaring downhill at their breakneck speeds. :sneaky:
It didnt offend me....there just accurate comparatives. ;)

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
I actually enjoy curling. It can be enjoyable to watch but as mentioned by another poster below I like bowling too so...

·
Super Moderator
48,160 Posts
First off, I didn't even know the Olympics started already,...so sorry to hear about the women's soccer team's loss,...NOT.

Here's a picture of Sweden's team kneeling with them,.. in front of,...um,.....NO ONE,...LOL. Empty stadium,.....lmao.

Reactions: Spinster

·
Super Moderator
48,160 Posts
Oh and look,...there's the new face of Victoria's Secret. Can't wait for those sales to tank.

Reactions: Fordpowerfred

·
Super Moderator
48,160 Posts
No skates.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts