1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Oh it happend, I served with guys who were in the pentagon when it was hit. It happened.

Fuck I wanna punch some phucktard.

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,744 Posts
These conspiracy nuts will never stop. They really believe this shit.
Some guy whose company works for us gets all livid when I say a plane hit the pentagon. He is also a die hard that thinks a Controlled Demolition brought down the towers.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
I dont see any pics proving it was a plane...?

Im not one of the big 'conspiracy' guys, but I just dont see how a plane with a wing span of a hundred or so feet, made a hole that looks to be 60-70 feet wide. Even if the wings broke on contact, there would be indention marks on the building where the wings hit I think.

While I go back and make sure I didnt miss anything, check this video out that I havent seen yet until today...stopped last time b/c my blood pressure couldnt take any more....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=related

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have met a gentlemen, Colonel Birdwell, whose office was located in the E-wing of exacty where the plane hit. He was walking back from the bathrrom when the explotion engulfed him and killed all of his co-workers and friends. I have seen the scares of the skin grafs that replaced 85% of his body and heard the grafic story of how leaches kept him alive when he had nothing to pretect his body from infection. If someone wants to tell me that this did not happen then I would like to say...GO FUCK YOURSELF

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,744 Posts
I would guess the wings break off on impact and follow the body of the plane on through. There are plenty of pics showing the landing gear and a engine in the Pentagon.

I dont see any pics proving it was a plane...?

Im not one of the big 'conspiracy' guys, but I just dont see how a plane with a wing span of a hundred or so feet, made a hole that looks to be 60-70 feet wide. Even if the wings broke on contact, there would be indention marks on the building where the wings hit I think.

While I go back and make sure I didnt miss anything, check this video out that I havent seen yet until today...stopped last time b/c my blood pressure couldnt take any more....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&feature=related

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
I would guess the wings break off on impact and follow the body of the plane in through.
True, and I agree with that. But there would still be indentions where they hit...and Ive never seen any pics of the wings laying on the ground though lol.

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,744 Posts
Let the CT's prove it was not a plane.

Not seeing certain parts or damage does not disapprove the official story.

True, and I agree with that. But there would still be indentions where they hit...and Ive never seen any pics of the wings laying on the ground though lol.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wouldnt you think that an explotion that big and with the extreme temperatures that most things would be melted or burned to unrecognizable?? Also with that impact, would you think of anything to stay in the same area at the same shape it came in?

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I have met a gentlemen, Colonel Birdwell, whose office was located in the E-wing of exacty where the plane hit. He was walking back from the bathrrom when the explotion engulfed him and killed all of his co-workers and friends. I have seen the scares of the skin grafs that replaced 85% of his body and heard the grafic story of how leaches kept him alive when he had nothing to pretect his body from infection. If someone wants to tell me that this did not happen then I would like to say...GO FUCK YOURSELF
NOBODY, i repeat, NOBODY is saying there wasn't an explosion and terrible fire when something hit the building.

We should honor the victims on this anniversary, living and dead, and save the arguments for another day.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
stop being assholes.

and let this thread die now.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Popular Mechanics devoted an entire issue to debunking the various 9/11 conspiracy theories. Keep in mind that the Pentagon is one of the most reinforced buildings in the world (it's designed to withstand very high heat, blast stress and impact forces.) Here's the page on the Pentagon myths..... it's very interesting: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6

1 - 18 of 18 Posts