i know artis will get it figured out

·
Registered
420 Posts
whats there 1/8 mile times.

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
some bad ass hot rods! congrats to everyone for the kick ass record setting performances!

David set both ends of the record, was #1 quallifier, high mph, low et and won the event

CLEAN SWEEP!

·
Mike Case
2,347 Posts
im guessing those 7sec 1/4 mile times are hi 4's in the 1/8th mile. good runs guys.

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
Good job goes out to the Mad Scientist and all the other 275 racers on the WEST Coast!

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
whats there 1/8 mile times.
5.02 @ 149. Corey was close on the weight - we tip the scale at a few pounds over 3500.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
wow.. good job guys

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Big props to all involved this weekend in providing the hugh 275 radial tire numbers this past weekend. Was nice to have some good weather for a change out here in California on race day. Man I wish all these issues I seem to attract would go away so I can use all this good horsepower we have. We got close but new parts threw us a curve ball.

Again, good job to Mel and his crew along with the Fontana staff as well. When the sun isnt beating the race track up and its prepped, that lil track can give some good results as we can see.

Looking forward to the WCHRA race coming up here soon....the hunt continues, and hopefully a good amount of guys show up and make this night race one o rememeber!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts