Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Because of the other negative thread I wanted to start a positive one for Trish & Chris.....I love what they do and the Product they put out......They support our style of Racing without having their hand out (other then to shake mine{Chris} or give me a hug {Trish} :wink: ) Thank you two for your support of us thru the years!!!!...I for one adore you both!!! :-D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Trish and Chris are the best! Their magazine is top notch and I can't wait for my next issue, I also had our sub lapse and with one quick of the paypal button on their site was resigned up for another year, doesn't get any easier than that!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yes, they are great people. Thanks for the support on the DTS Street Tire Shootout this year.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The new issue has (from what I hear) a great story Edited by Chris and Trish that makes me look like a writer :shock:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scott Williams said:
Great people and cant wait until the 2006 CFSC!! :-D
I'm gonna pass on the Camping thing next year.....I'll go the Hotel Route :shock: .....not saying I didn't have a great time.......however high tide on Sunday morning (when I woke up) and Powski tryin to pull my tent down with his Golf Cart was slightly nerve racking :roll:

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
our old team made the cover of the first RPM Mag. How many issues do you get a year I only remember getting a few then never seeing anymore.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Man look at them tires.. Picture perfect... Hmmmm wonder what that Mikho does to them to make them stand up like that... :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Monty Mikho said:
Man look at them tires.. Picture perfect... Hmmmm wonder what that Mikho does to them to make them stand up like that... :-D

At this time it would be called "Photoshop" :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts