Yellow Bullet Forums banner

The VSAdmin banned list

15K views 142 replies 51 participants last post by  Idiocracy 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#19 ·
Why did Mark O Neal get banned? Some of these were on here for a long time actually offering good info. Others like Horner wont be missed.
I read that he asked Admin to Remove/Delete his account and they obliged.

He must have been upset that some of his buddies were banned. Maybe a protest in support of Horner ?

#77 ·
All good. I’m not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that people have been getting banned from way back. You could pretty much do anything here over the years, but push back hard enough and Monty was happy to rip out the rug from underneath you.....I have no problem with that. I deserved a ban for the way I was carrying on...

#79 ·

You should not get banned for being a POS, loser, leech, brainwashed, really really stupid, liar etc etc.
As long as we have the block moron setting, you can post any idiotic thing you want.

If you start posting peoples private information, even a losers,
that he didn't want released, your ass should be gone immediately.
Threats are threats, men have been running their mouths for all of human history.
Telling someone I'll break your damn nose is just some words.
Telling someone I know where your wife & kids live and I'm coming for them is an actual crime, BYE BYE.

Being a POS racist is something I'm not smart enough to know what to do.
If you are such a loser you judge a man by his color you are on my block moron list,
but not sure your stupidity should be banned.

Every man, of every color is equal until you prove other wise in my book.
You get caught at the Target stealing a TV you are a POS criminal, no matter what color you are.
You shoot up a street corner because you're a POS thug want to be, you are a criminal, no matter what color you are.
You threaten the President of a foreign country to do what you want because your kid is a corrupt criminal
and you are the vice president, you are a POS corrupt criminal, no matter what color you are.

#81 ·
Its really simple: Terms of Use...which people agree when they sign up.....every place has rules (even the CF Parler had rules).

Factor in- Its a business....you couldnt go into a grill/bar/bowling alley and show your azz without repercussions.

Times are a changing....all over the net....people trying to hold onto the past are not going to be happy.

PS: those other tumbleweed places tits up yet? People will tire of the bitch and moan content, and come back....;)

#87 ·
Bull s h i t responses like the one quoted is just like the tattletale pricks in school that reminded the teacher to assign the homework at the end of the class. F u c k i n g losers that nobody ever liked strike back at the cool kids by being a pimple on the d i c k.
These assclowns are everywhere too. Government jobs, private industry, Homeowner associations, you name it,
Nobody ever dies and has someone say..."He always followed the rules, he was a real great guy". Nobody fondly remembers the boring p r i c k s that were polite and obeyed the rules

#82 ·
I was threatened with a BAN for posting a thread in the wrong section.

Here's the problem with that. The thread was about PETA. The content and posts weren't what any reasonable member on this forum would consider "political content" that belonged in the Political Section.

How did they justify moving it and threatening me with a ban? The title contained the words "Political Correctness" and 225Digger reported the thread.

Why did 225Digger report the thread? Beats the hell out of me. I asked him straight up why and he never answered though he did a lot of dancing....🙄

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.