Yellow Bullet Forums banner
101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
T/S 368E
34,100 Posts

OH GREAT, so I'm next.
I posted a story about a total loser, with an IQ of 78, that happens to be black.
Is that now hate speech??
I didn't know it was a black guy until I searched to make sure it was a real story and it had a photo of her!!!

Reactions: Lumbergh

·
T/S 368E
34,100 Posts
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Just added a couple more, not sure when they were banned, but haven’t seen either in a while.
Keep it up @VSAdmin, great work killing off big forum contributors.....

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,854 Posts
one shithead axed, and one good guy axed..............anybody know why these two are banned?
Who cares why? It won't make a difference one way or another. Whether thy were banned for racism or spam, it won't change anything. They're still banned and people will still cry about it.

Don't fuck around and you won't find out. Seems like a simple concept to me. <shrug>

And if all you know about Islam is what you "learned" on 9/11, you're way more stupid than I imagined. Smfh.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,854 Posts
That's too fuckin bad. It's a public forum. Don't want other people replying to your posts? Then don't fuckin post. Otherwise you're just gonna have to fuckin deal with this shit. You can't control who replies once you post. Don't like it? Too bad. I don't remember anyone making you the king of YB and giving you the power to choose who can reply to what. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

·
Registered
18,206 Posts
That's too fuckin bad. It's a public forum. Don't want other people replying to your posts? Then don't fuckin post. Otherwise you're just gonna have to fuckin deal with this shit. You can't control who replies once you post. Don't like it? Too bad. I don't remember anyone making you the king of YB and giving you the power to choose who can reply to what. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Lumbergh

·
Registered
18,349 Posts
Maybe we could do a prisoner swap.....get Rodent back in exchange for Twev getting the chop......:LOL:
I am in your head even when I haven't posted in here for weeks. And NO you stupid cunt, I didn't search for my name coz the search function is fucked. This just happen to be the first thread I opened in weeks and here you mentioning me. You really are a dribbling mess Lanigan, seriously. Give up the Scotch, it fucks with your head

You probably want Jim back coz there are fuck all people on here who don't think you are unhinged

He has, like me probably just given up on this shithole

·
Registered
10,885 Posts
Who cares why? It won't make a difference one way or another. Whether thy were banned for racism or spam, it won't change anything. They're still banned and people will still cry about it.

Don't fuck around and you won't find out. Seems like a simple concept to me. <shrug>

And if all you know about Islam is what you "learned" on 9/11, you're way more stupid than I imagined. Smfh.
Spoken like a true sand nagger!

101 - 120 of 142 Posts