Yellow Bullet Forums banner
81 - 100 of 142 Posts

Registered
Its really simple: Terms of Use...which people agree when they sign up.....every place has rules (even the CF Parler had rules).

Factor in- Its a business....you couldnt go into a grill/bar/bowling alley and show your azz without repercussions.

Times are a changing....all over the net....people trying to hold onto the past are not going to be happy.

PS: those other tumbleweed places tits up yet? People will tire of the bitch and moan content, and come back....;)

Registered
I was threatened with a BAN for posting a thread in the wrong section.

Here's the problem with that. The thread was about PETA. The content and posts weren't what any reasonable member on this forum would consider "political content" that belonged in the Political Section.

How did they justify moving it and threatening me with a ban? The title contained the words "Political Correctness" and 225Digger reported the thread.

Why did 225Digger report the thread? Beats the hell out of me. I asked him straight up why and he never answered though he did a lot of dancing....馃檮

Banned
If the commie spies want to see the political section they have to be logged in. I'm not sure I mind political posts being moved.

Registered

Here's the problem with that. The thread was about PETA. The content and posts weren't what any reasonable member on this forum would consider "political content" that belonged in the Political Section.

How did they justify moving it and threatening me with a ban? The title contained the words "Political Correctness" and 225Digger reported the thread.

Why did 225Digger report the thread? Beats the hell out of me. I asked him straight up why and he never answered though he did a lot of dancing....馃檮
I wonder if its mainly done using an automated response through features of the platform?

You should ask them.....you're one of the last Mohicans in TOBT that races and your travel and hit a track adventure was one of the best threads in many years.

Registered
I wonder if its mainly done using an automated response through features of the platform?

You should ask them.....you're one of the last Mohicans in TOBT that races and your travel and hit a track adventure was one of the best threads in many years.
No, I don't think it's an automated response. I understand the moderators review the "reports" and then pass it on to the "higher ups".

Still just to satisfy my curiosity I'll bite. Who do I "ask"? I don't spend much time playing with all of the buttons on this site.

Registered
Its really simple: Terms of Use...which people agree when they sign up.....every place has rules (even the CF Parler had rules).

Factor in- Its a business....you couldnt go into a grill/bar/bowling alley and show your azz without repercussions.

Times are a changing....all over the net....people trying to hold onto the past are not going to be happy.

PS: those other tumbleweed places tits up yet? People will tire of the bitch and moan content, and come back....;)
Bull s h i t responses like the one quoted is just like the tattletale pricks in school that reminded the teacher to assign the homework at the end of the class. F u c k i n g losers that nobody ever liked strike back at the cool kids by being a pimple on the d i c k.
These assclowns are everywhere too. Government jobs, private industry, Homeowner associations, you name it,
Nobody ever dies and has someone say..."He always followed the rules, he was a real great guy". Nobody fondly remembers the boring p r i c k s that were polite and obeyed the rules

Se帽or Member
Bull s h i t responses like the one quoted is just like the tattletale pricks in school that reminded the teacher to assign the homework at the end of the class. F u c k i n g losers that nobody ever liked strike back at the cool kids by being a pimple on the d i c k.
These assclowns are everywhere too. Government jobs, private industry, Homeowner associations, you name it,
Nobody ever dies and has someone say..."He always followed the rules, he was a real great guy". Nobody fondly remembers the boring p r i c k s that were polite and obeyed the rules

Shrewd Negotiator

What difference does it make rainman? You knowing won't change anything. I'm really not sure what exactly you think you'll learn by getting that info anyway. It literally won't change anything.

Wart Remover
What difference does it make rainman? You knowing won't change anything. I'm really not sure what exactly you think you'll learn by getting that info anyway. It literally won't change anything.
Fuck man, you need to get laid. Don't you have any buddies with Fords?

Incorrect use of "literally", also. F'n AreTard!

81 - 100 of 142 Posts