1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Damn....not CCS.....who will defend Grochy’s honour now? Must be just Hebby, Speeddealer, 41Pisstank and Bigass540 left 😕

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Yup. Banned for “hate speech”....he always seemed like a good dude, barely hateful at all
Wow. I have been on but not much to say.
I always like his comments on cars and know he is a good dude. Sorry to hear the ban.
I wonder if yellowbullet Nationals name will change.
There has to be a good name for the race.
Sad days brothers and sisters w this list and the even more gone whether I agree w their comments or not.

·
Registered
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow. I have been on but not much to say.
I always like his comments on cars and know he is a good dude. Sorry to hear the ban.
I wonder if yellowbullet Nationals name will change.
There has to be a good name for the race.
Sad days brothers and sisters w this list and the even more gone whether I agree w their comments or not.
Yellowbullet Nats name should DEFINITELY change IMO. Most who attend are part of this forum, and with the new owners and their new rules I’m sure a lot of guys will be upset to support a race bearing the forum name.

·
Long Live The King
107,431 Posts
Why did Mark O Neal get banned? Some of these were on here for a long time actually offering good info. Others like Horner wont be missed.
I read that he asked Admin to Remove/Delete his account and they obliged.

He must have been upset that some of his buddies were banned. Maybe a protest in support of Horner ?

1 - 20 of 142 Posts