Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago I visited a Ford dealership.Tons of F150's on the lot and didn't see one power stroke.Interesting on the window stickers was this vehicle is not required to have EPA fuel mileage listings.

From what I know of Ford trucks,they always sucked in fuel mileage,but hey this is a new truck.What the hell??.:rolleyes:

·
The guy you don't know
2,117 Posts
Anyone with half a brain would realize that most likely they aren't done with epa testing yet, so they don't have numbers for it. When they do go back and dream some more.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never tell what your doing until you have done it. Let's just say I'm "tire kicking" for now.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:smt039:smt039:smt039:smt039:smt031

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
Let's just say I'm "tire kicking" for now.
Well at least you are at the right manufacturer where they are all rolling off assembly lines in America, supporting American labor.

Don't buy a Chevy Crew Cab.......they're made in Mexico since 2011. All from Canada before then.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
What do you care ? You can't afford shit anyways.

Gee, brag about how you can afford anything again, Richie Rich....

Been to the track lately? Didnt think so.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
They make F150's with a power stroke ?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
A few days ago I visited a Ford dealership.Tons of F150's on the lot and didn't see one power stroke.Interesting on the window stickers was this vehicle is not required to have EPA fuel mileage listings.

From what I know of Ford trucks,they always sucked in fuel mileage,but hey this is a new truck.What the hell??.:rolleyes:
F150's do not come with power stroke engines

Power Stroke engines come in F250-550's also known as Super Duty's.

Over 8500 GVW vehicles do not have to list fuel economy

Typical Power Stroke mileage for a new 6.7L varies between 15-20 MPG depending on configuration, axle ratio, etc

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah..... Vision Ford.Tons of F150's............what the hell is up with that??.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man all those trucks look huge.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts