Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
25,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Content by Mr. Bill Prince. :cool:

And, although slightly obscured by blurry lens, still a very memorable event for sure.

Enjoy! (y)

·
Registered
25,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Ford GT being moved in the truck, after the trunk dropped off the last 2020 Ford GT"

Reactions: jdhacker

·
Registered
25,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Very last 2020 Ford GT being delivered to owner at dealership"

·
Registered
25,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Taking possession of their new Ford GT - the very last 2020 made, painted in a special Lexus Silver at an extra cost of $30,000." 🗺

·
Registered
25,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: Erik-427

·
Registered
25,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used to own a black and white '66 T Bird just like the one in the back ground.
Yes and my Parents had a Midnight Blue Paint and Interior (no vinyl top) '64 or '65 w 428...recalled today of learnign & assisting Father rebuilding the Sequential electro-mechanical Contactors back when same car was late model...copper disc cleaning, soldering and di-electric grease repair ;)

·
Señor Member
33,763 Posts
Yup, they chose to use the GT to promote the ecoboost engines in their trucks rather than do the car properly.
The Coyute didn't fit. The GT is only 88" wide. ;)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
So far the EcoBoost in the GT has the Corvette covered by 150 horsepower. Gm will spend whatever dollars it takes to beat it eventually. You can count on that. After all GM’s toy car budget is unlimited.
Electric cars can have even more power but the effect on driving experience is just not there. Yes the performance is there but the feel and sounds are majorly lacking.

·
Registered
19,444 Posts
So far the EcoBoost in the GT has the Corvette covered by 150 horsepower. Gm will spend whatever dollars it takes to beat it eventually. You can count on that. After all GM’s toy car budget is unlimited.
The irony that you would post that about a car that sells for about $75k compared to an extremely limited production car that sells for $500k is thick. Thicker than your skull.

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
I like it but..........what is the real performance difference between that and a 2020 Corvette, especially considering the ridiculous price difference? I’ve never been that crazy about Corvettes really but the new one is pretty amazing and if you want a mid-engine sports car/exotic, there’s nothing it seems to me that beats Corvette bang for the buck.

Reactions: Spyder monkey

·
Registered
19,444 Posts
I like it but..........what is the real performance difference between that and a 2020 Corvette, especially considering the ridiculous price difference? I’ve never been that crazy about Corvettes really but the new one is pretty amazing and if you want a mid-engine sports car/exotic, there’s nothing it seems to me that beats Corvette bang for the buck.
I’m considering buying one, and I’ve never really considered buying a Vette either. Never been more car (as defined by a performance car enthusiast) for the money than the C8.

·
Señor Member
33,763 Posts
Chevy already destroyed the GT...with last year's model...by 3.5 seconds.

Reactions: GARYB69Z
1 - 20 of 272 Posts