Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm impressed by the turbo & ducting but I'm not really sure about the corrugated fiberboard motor plates. If it was a big block I'd say OK but I think your mouse motor might be straining the limits of those plates.

Have you thought about Paper Mache? :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts
That must be because of my kean eye & attention to fine details
Either that or smart asses are accepted & encouraged here. :wink:

·
Registered
818 Posts
I think it's the latter Greg.:)
Nice board Monty, should be some interesting reading over here from what I've seen on a couple other boards you go to.;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
What size turbo you running monty,I have a PT-61 with 65psi injectors
Ed
Dave aka pee wee wil never make it to the track he cant afford a trailer or rent on,and it will be along time for his dad to make one from scrap parts. :lol: :lol:

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
What are some specs on your bottom end????? I'm curious..... I'm all about spray right now, but a Turbo could be in the future. 8)

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I like to do leg lifts and squats to firm up my bottom end.. That combined with the Bun's of Steel video has made my bottom end as nice as it is... Thanks for noticing.... :lol:

It's a Crower blower crank (same crank as the NOS motor). I will be using the same rods (Groden Aluminum) and change out the pistons for some lower compression. The motor will get new sleeve put in to bring the CID down. Other than that everything else is the same... Oh yeah Im gonna continue to use this junk @$$ Dart aluminum block..

Viper, that is a T-61 combinded with a T-45... :mrgreen: It's a 106 from PTE...

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
We need more pics..... It's lookin pretty badass.... :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be a welding/fabricating fool for the next few days. I will update the pictures once it looks like I got something done.. :wink:

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
What compression ratio is your setup, and how much boost are you gonna run??? :?: :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But sometimes its hard to park a bus on the side of the Grand Canyon... And no there isn't a bus big enough....

·
Registered
918 Posts
MONTY, ANY NEW PIC'S????

1 - 20 of 45 Posts