Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 182 Posts

·
Señor Member
28,902 Posts
welcome back.......... missing Chavez
You mean Blackblackblack...or the guy who harassed him nonstop, posting pics of his wife, chasing him off here and then using a photo of his face (with white stains on it) as his avatar and his name as his new screen name? The same guy who would call anyone, who didn't share his point of view, a pedophile?

That's who you're missing?

·
Señor Member
28,902 Posts
You can't handle the truth.

Censorship is real. Every since YB was taken over by Autoglide (Google) They didn't like the truth being told.

It had nothing to do with "swating" . I put the statement in the form of a question. Simple English is all it takes. They, Auotglide, has to appeases Google to get ad $$$$.

I will not have my 1st amendment right violated by any company. If you want to silence me , say the word and I will not contribute to hits for your ad revenue.

Have a nice day, moderators.

What you did was wrong and you know it...that's why you edited your post. So don't besmirch the 1st Amendment by hiding behind it.

·
my other car is a broom
23,875 Posts
You mean Blackblackblack...or the guy who harassed him nonstop, posting pics of his wife, chasing him off here and then using a photo of his face (with white stains on it) as his avatar and his name as his new screen name? The same guy who would call anyone, who didn't share his point of view, a pedophile?

that's the guy....... nobody does it better

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,679 Posts

Its a lot better than any liberal

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
You can't handle the truth.

Censorship is real. Every since YB was taken over by Autoglide (Google) They didn't like the truth being told.

It had nothing to do with "swating" . I put the statement in the form of a question. Simple English is all it takes. They, Auotglide, has to appeases Google to get ad $$$$.

I will not have my 1st amendment right violated by any company. If you want to silence me , say the word and I will not contribute to hits for your ad revenue.

Have a nice day, moderators.
Fuck off, you don't have the first amendment right in any business environment. You can get fired for mouthing off the boss or banned for being a complete tool.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Welcome back... The Canadians could give two shits about your rights, cuz they are too busy giving up their own.
The Canadians are going broke on sites like this. Be happy you have it while you got it. It will probably fold or be sold by fall.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,199 Posts
The Canadians are going broke on sites like this. Be happy you have it while you got it. It will probably fold or be sold by fall.
If anyone expects to make money on a forum they deserve to go broke. A forum is what it is because of the members, not who owns it. When the owners try to control the members, the forum will die.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
If anyone expects to make money on a forum they deserve to go broke. A forum is what it is because of the members, not who owns it. When the owners try to control the members, the forum will die.
The members here are trailer park trash and need to save for a year to buy a Maga hat.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
The members here are trailer park trash and need to save for a year to buy a Maga hat.
Forget which log in you were using dickhead? I thought you were leaving and never coming? Why are you here again?

21 - 40 of 182 Posts