Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,536 Posts
I march to my own beat, Sometimes I agree with Them other Times I don’t.......
I never get bent out of shape on what people think of me.....
Dont worry about Twev.....he has never been able to grasp the concept of dishing it out and getting it back....he thinks he is fully justified to only participate in the dishing out part ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
AC/DC CUNT
That's pretty much it, isn't it, you lazy eyed moron. I guess you could throw Men At Work (BFD) in there, but other than that, you guys haven't been a huge influence on the genre. Just a bunch of impersonators.

Please tell us about all the Aussie Rock & Roll superstars from the 50s and 60s.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

·
Banksters Paradise
7,190 Posts
That's pretty much it, isn't it, you lazy eyed moron. I guess you could throw Men At Work (BFD) in there, but other than that, you guys haven't been a huge influence on the genre. Just a bunch of impersonators.

Please tell us about all the Aussie Rock & Roll superstars from the 50s and 60s.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.
Australia has under 10% the population of the USA.

As for impersonators.. most are impersonators. Most everyone has copied someone before them.

Reactions: VTR

·
Registered
31,213 Posts

Thus spoke Zarathustra.
This was a big hit in 1963, so on the OZ Superstar scale this guy Rolf Harris must rate right up there. Isn't this the Australian national anthem?

·
Smuck
5,858 Posts
Fuck yeah, one of my favorite songs of all time.

Reactions: VTR

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
Dont worry about Twev.....he has never been able to grasp the concept of dishing it out and getting it back....he thinks he is fully justified to only participate in the dishing out part ;)
fuck off, Cock Gobbler

You have the credibility of a rabid rat on this forum. No-one, I mean no-one gives a fuck about your opinion - you are becoming less and less relevant with every post.

With your pursuit of other members here you have shown everyone your true colours, you are nothing but another troll

·
Registered
221 Posts
Pretty much. Back when that album was released as a young hard/punk/metal rock fan I just wasn't into that old man's music as I thought of those guys then. As the years went by it became more apparent how great they really were and how much fun their music and lyrics still are to this day. Too bad that only two of those guys are left,all of them share the stage when it comes to some of the most significant musical artists of our time.
I still listen to the Wilbury's, excellent band. They were all extremely talented.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts