Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,I work at Taco Bell,I come outside for a Challupa break and see some Prick stole my license plates!!I'm a big bastard and will find this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smt070

·
Registered
274 Posts
You prolly shouldn't have knowingly fucked the owner of the car at the tollway. Your damned lucky the owner hasn't found you yet.

Retarded mexican!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
sorry i needed it to rob a bank...ill return it tomm

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i think i know who did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p Read to the 3rd paragraph...
Today, 10:42 AM #1 little GT
Launchin

FUCKIN Mexicans
So October I sold an explorer to a salvage yard person that said he was going to maybe pat it out or fix it and give it to his grandaughter or something along the lines and everything was setup over the phone for him to pick it up and he was going to pay me 400.00 for it and leave the cash with my dad. Cool I thought, The xplorer had a bad oil leak from the rear main and it needed allot of work IMO. The morning Of getting it I called my dad and told hom to pull the plates off and scrape the old registration sticker/inspection so if he fixes it they have to get all that taken car of. Fine I thought... NOPE the guy picked it up at 6am and knocked on my dads door but he was asleep and left 400 Cash in the mail box.

Fast forward to lastnightI get a package from Texas Toll-ways and a Bill for 242.00 I was fuckin pissed. I looked at the times and dates and I set a plan to just sit on 183A this morning and catch the Fucker and I did. I follwed this guy all the way to his job and pulled up behind him

The guy got out and didnt even notice me I walked up after he walked inside his work and grabbed the plates off the exploder. Snapped a couple of pictures and bounced. The toll way plaza girl said if i take the plates and a pictures to them they will take care of everything.

BTW this was a big mother fucker, I didnt want all his buddies coming out. Yeah I may have pussed out but when he get pulled over for not having plates hes going to be reall surpised
88 gt,t-5, 331, 4:10's, full suspension.

·
Registered
19,962 Posts
next time switch tags before going thru the toll plaza, and the guy wont find you

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
So,I work at Taco Bell,I come outside for a Challupa break and see some Prick stole my license plates!!I'm a big bastard and will find this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smt070
Just send your girlfriend after him im sure she is 4'10 and 250 plus :p

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I bet someone stole the oil bump with billet gears out of you truck too!

·
Registered
15,502 Posts
Driving a p/u with a camel in the back?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts