Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dragzine article says Barefoot Ronnie Pace's son hit a spectator and a parked pickup injuring 2 people. They will destroy the car in a public demonstration that they will not tolerate Street Racing. This happened in Houston.
I will work on a link.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Link

Dhttps://www.dragzine.com/news/son-of-street-racing-icon-charged-in-houston-injury-crash/

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,375 Posts
never good when people die.... but GOOD, there is absolutely no reason to be racing on the streets.

im sure they will make an example out of him and he will get the most they can give him

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Someone should open up a place that has a closed off section of pavement with protective walls, safety equipment and some safety rules.

·
Registered
23,701 Posts
Totally understand the bitch about street racing. Especially track cars on the street.

however, the article states the POLICE declared a "no refusal" for a breathalyzer weekend for anybody suspected of drinking.

If the laws allow you to refuse, how the fuck can a police chief just decide to declare that law is NOT valid for a weekend while racing is going on ?

Fuck that. I don't believe or participate in drinking and driving. But, a city that just up and changes the laws for one weekend? Fuck that shit. I would refuse regardless of what I was drinking.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Totally understand the bitch about street racing. Especially track cars on the street.

however, the article states the POLICE declared a "no refusal" for a breathalyzer weekend for anybody suspected of drinking.

If the laws allow you to refuse, how the fuck can a police chief just decide to declare that law is NOT valid for a weekend while racing is going on ?

Fuck that. I don't believe or participate in drinking and driving. But, a city that just up and changes the laws for one weekend? Fuck that shit. I would refuse regardless of what I was drinking.
I have no mercy for anyone that drinks and drives. I know what you mean how can a Police Chief decide this, but if it keeps innocent people from getting hurt or killed how can you knock it!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I have no mercy for anyone that drinks and drives. I know what you mean how can a Police Chief decide this, but if it keeps innocent people from getting hurt or killed how can you knock it!
Because alot of people have a lot of crazy ideas to keep innocent people from being hurt or killed..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,701 Posts

I understand what you are saying.

However, laws are set up for a reason.

And, even drinking and driving laws have a process.

The law allows you to refuse a breathalyzer, and then the police can get a warrant and do a blood draw if they want it.

Or, you refuse and face the LAWS that are in place for refusing.

The police chief basically said, fuck the law, I don't have time for that. I don't want to allow anybody to refuse, and then I have to get a warrant and get them to a hospital for a blood draw. he is simply saying , on certain (car event) weekends he will simply say fuck the law. Well, we still have to abide by them, so tough shit, he can too.

He was just being a lazy arrogant ass.

We can keep innocent people from getting killed by outlawing radios in cars, outlaw phones in cars, fuck, outlaw cars.........:p

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I'm all for keeping people safe but the police should never be able to pick and choose which laws to enforce.

On an unrelated note, zero fucks given to two knucklehead spectators that got hit. You wanna watch, get a couch and tv or hang out by the starting line where it's a bit safer. Back in the early 2000's in San Diego some people that were caught street racing were forced to watch their car get crushed. Too many innocent people were killed back then.

·
Registered
23,701 Posts
Sounds like the kid will be big Bubba's girlfriend in prison soon.

No more hole-shots in his near future.

Rim shots, and cum shots, 'Butt' hole-shots maybe.........;)

1 - 20 of 220 Posts