Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Yes we were, took welders, nitrous kits, generator, tools etc. That was several months ago actually. Didn't slow us down we just did more at the other shop. Luckily the chassis and parts fabrication place was not touched. There are some less than nice dogs that patrol that one. Call me 1-870-761-3238 to place order. We still stock EVERYTHING we sell except outlaw wings. right now no wait on tubs, ARBs, control arms, hold and weld cages for mustang, f-body, fairmont, and malibu chevelle and nova coming this year. We are offering minitubs now for the 93-up f-body that are already put together and trimmed for an exact fit here is the pics.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Chris, I just wanted to congratulate you guys on the work you're doing. You guys seem to be stepping up big time into areas that have long been dominated by a few big names, at killer prices to boot. I look forward to you guys coming out with some G Body stuff. If you did hold and weld cages for them with moly, you could easily have the market cornered.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Here are some pics of the uppers for the guys asking for them --kill 2 birds with the same thread. They are 1 3/4 .120 wall American Certified Military Grade Moly with moly inserts front and rear. The eye bracket is 1/4 steel that is gusseted on both side with 3/16 steel. the ends are the XMR series 2 piece with the teflon kevlar liner. They have the 3/4 body with 5/8 hole and have a static load of 40,000 plus

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
They cage will be out this year for the malibu, chevelle, nova, 67-69 camaro and the 1st Gen Hugo's (LOL). Everyone involved on my end M.I.A. Motorsports seems to be ready to transition to the parts. I broke off with S.O.S. cause my partner still wants to do chassis and I wanted to concentrate on new parts for the stock suspension crowd. We still do business together and pass everything back and for to whoever needs it. But, I can now concentrate solely on parts and there development. I look forward to alot of new and crazy shit this year and will be hitting St. Louis NMCA this year to race and show off some new stuff.
Forgot the pics of the uppers above so here they are--

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
Chriscrna.
Do you have the fox body gas tanks sumps available ? I tried to order one awhile back and there werent any available, Id like to order one if they are. Thx

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Yes they are available- and in stock our supplier that we used for the fittings went out of business and we had a tough time finding what we wanted locally or at least close to us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts