Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Live The King
100,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've also searched on Google and can't find the thread or post(s)

Gold Price thread ( conversation) ... In the thread someone mentioned one of the reasons that gold price hasn't ski-rocketed is because of two mines have known huge gold reserves and as soon as they start producing then it will kill the price. Whoever made the post listed the two mines. I was going to look them up and see what's on the net about them. Anyone recall the thread or names ?

Also, as a side note .... What in the hell will be the outcome of the Treasury dumping $6tril into the economy ? Inflation .... X ( )

·
Registered
36,181 Posts
Also, as a side note .... What in the hell will be the outcome of the Treasury dumping $6tril into the economy ? Inflation .... X ( )
1) Inflation
2) Venezuela

And indeed, the search function is unusable. Dunno about gold mines but here's where a bunch of gold can be found - over $200 billion worth of it in this one facility, the US Bullion Depository in Ft. Knox. Goldfinger would love it.

·
Long Live The King
100,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found it, typed in " Gold Bugs Yellow Bullet "

There is a few problems with gold, humans can't digest it, there are several deposits around the world [google pebble mine, 57 billion lb copper, 70 million oz gold, 3.4 billion lb molybdenum and 344 million oz silver; and 4.46 billion tonnes in the inferred category, containing 24.5 billion lb copper, 37 million oz gold, 2.2 billion lb molybdenum and 170 million oz silver. Quantities of palladium and rhenium also occur in the deposit.] that have millions of oz. just needing to be processed. Buying gold is for suckers.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
That one huge potential gold mine in Alaska probably has years of ligation and regulatory processes to even move the first shovel unless Trump kicks some asses.

·
Registered
14,609 Posts

·
Long Live The King
100,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That one huge potential gold mine in Alaska probably has years of ligation and regulatory processes to even move the first shovel unless Trump kicks some asses.
even if up and running it would take decades and decades to mine that much gold that is in the mix with all the other minerals

·
Long Live The King
100,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts