Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
I saw that as well and thought it was pretty sad. If I had been the driver I think I would have been looking for a fire extinguisher instead of looking for cover.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
OMG, I would be REALLY pissed. What were they waiting for? we had a guy here in SD in his new trans am, that had a backfire @ 1/2 track & by the time they got to the car it was completly engulfed in flames & it burned to the ground. it was a complete loss.

thats just sad.

Bob

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
that is terrible. its a good thing the guy got out fast .....i wonder what would of happened if it was a much faster car with a cage :roll:

and how bout those 2 morons who are taping? they call the driver an idiot for blowing up his vette like he did it on purpose....id love to give them a fresh one for being inconsiderate. :evil:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty Mikho said:
Kelly Pelrine said:
id love to give them a fresh one
:shock: :shock: Hey Jimmy.. more woman advice... just buy a Vette and set it on fire!! :-D
I have a few of em.........The only problem is my wife is my Insurance Agent :oops:
What are ya trying to say? Kelly aint worth a Vette? Ain't looking good there champ!!! :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts