Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duck does it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can one guy just keep pissing off half the people in drag racing and make the other half love him? Once again another promoter who holds to his word. I'm sorry,did i say another promoter and holds to his word in the same sentence.WTF was i thinking?Duck drives 6 hours to make sure the money is there50% OF RAIN, 100% CHANCE OF PAYOUT

May 3, 2010
http://www.YellowBullet.com.com/images/news/071_wantedposter_tn.jpg ORTC!! SGMP!!! Thats what was going down and thats where it was going down. The superbowl of drag radial racing is still the baddest race on the planet. The rumor this year after the race is that the car count was down and there was rain on Saturday, but hey you can go read that shit anywhere. This story you are not going to read anywhere because I was the only one there. Thats right ! Lenco Jim and the Duck ride again motherfuckers.
We have all been to a bunch of races that are guarantedd payouts. RIGHT!! Then about the time the semis are coming around, your shit is hurt but you still have a chance to win. Everyone in your crew is excited and pumped up. Your ready to just toast your shit to the rodbolts for the win figuring that you will win the money to fix it. Then some guy rolss over to your pits and tells you the purse has been cut from $5000 to $1000 or even worse. Your fuckin fit to be tied. You want to kill somebody. You ask why the cut. The some guy says car counts down read the small print. Money guaranteed on 16 cars. You could really give a rats fuckin ass about 16 cars. Your shits hurt and now you feel its for nothing. The wind gets ripped from your sails. Just a few seconds before you were on top of the world, now you just want to load up and go home.
Well let me tell you. I am sure all promoters depend on the money coming in that night for the payouts so why bring any. RIGHT! But what does a guy do when you got rain and you don't want to call it. You got a low fan turn out or low car count and you don't want to cut the purse. I will tell you what he does. Friday at the race was very rainy, windy, cloudy or worst case senario.Thats all I had to say. The forecast was 40% chance for the next day. He could of called it and walked away ahead of the game. While I was sitting underneath my tent in the rain watching some of the most badass racing videos on the party boat that came up there, t shirt sales were in the shitter. Duck walks over to me, his only friend, and says don't go to bed tonight were going for a ride. This is never good. Sometimes I got to go collect money from vendors who don't want to pay.
About 30 minutes before the boat guy raps it up we hop in the truck and start driving back to Z-HILLS to the the Ducks house. I was like what the fuck are we doing. Duck said we got to go get the payout money I don't think we are going to have enough. All thru the night in the rain we drove 61/2 hours. Got back to SGMP in time to get about an hour of sleep and then was working the race all day.
So that could have something to do about some of the other stuff missing from the race. The commentary among a few small things. The Duck apologizes for not coming thru on that, but the most important thing on his mind was making sure everyone got paid. GUARANTEED MOTHERFUCKIN MONEY. It suppose to mean exactly what it says and it does at the ORTC. DON'T FORGET IT!!
LENCO JIM

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
So is Lenco Jim DRP Girl? Damm he maked one ugly woman!

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Duck is a hell of a promoter

·
Registered
15,442 Posts
Way to go

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
Duck is the Premier Promoter in all of Drag Racing. NUFF said. Lenco, You ever get your Shirts back??? Just wondering. I heard it on the audio cast and wanted to know. RC

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Well I never heard of any of that until some asshat posted it on the Bullet..... and you guessed it.... said asshat wasn't even at the race.
The ORTC knows damn well that they have nothing to worry about as far as support from the racers and the racers know they don't have to worry about support from the ORTC. Both will be there.
It's just the haters and/or the ones who can't make it on their own that try to jump on a bandwagon and bash someone else's races.

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Lenco Jim is also a standup man!!! First time I had meant him at the race. He calls it like he sees it!!! It was great to meet you Lenco Jim and I will be in touch for that photoshoot in the near future!

Thanks for the T's my man is wearing his tonight!

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Looks like this thread was posted after the may race last year and lost in the rubble...This just goes to let everyone know Duck does what he says he will...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts