Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
They froze my acct last week still not working. All I said was "fuck ISIS we should go kill every last oneofthe halfniger mfers. And boom over. Might a been couple prior posts but, it seems that was it. Nope still can't log in. Trying to rid myself of some hate.

·
Registered
29,536 Posts
He should have used that speech writer and only read from the teleprompter for the past 4 years.

·
Registered
29,536 Posts
Please......
Tell us why?
I bet you won't

And I haven't watched the video
It was more presidential.
  • No lies that I noticed
  • No calling names
  • No false accusations
One failure was to take responsibility for riling up gullible people with false claims about the election.

Reactions: LeftHandThread

·
Registered
29,536 Posts
He doesn’t need to, unlike your buddy China Joe Biden the pedo, he’s not suffering from dementia.
I think he spoke very well.
If you think he wrote that and didn't use a teleprompter I have a bridge in Nigeria for you.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Trump going adlib has been his only downfall. His policies were sound. He just needed to read his script and stay off Twitter. They couldn't have fought him and won on policies, but they campaigned for 4 years of "Je said mean things!"

·
Registered
29,536 Posts
Trump going adlib has been his only downfall. His policies were sound. He just needed to read his script and stay off Twitter. They couldn't have fought him and won on policies, but they campaigned for 4 years of "Je said mean things!"
Not just "mean things" lies.

·
Registered
391 Posts
What did he lie about? My son had covid and it amounted to a bad cold. Nobody else in the house caught it. You don't think maybe the dems were using scare tactics?

·
Long Live The King
105,162 Posts
So where was THAT GUY since his first State of the Union Address in Feb 2017 ?

The "Real" President Trump was the guy on Twitter at 2:00 am posting stupid ass shit for the past 4 years. Exactly how did you miss that ? He had the opportunity to Be THAT guy ( in the video) 1,000's of times over the past 4 years and he passed on it. Why ?

The "Real" President Trump is the guy you saw over and over for the past 4 years who never once passed on the opportunity to throw 5 gallons of gasoline on the bond fire. ....... He should have been the Adult in that video far far more often.

Nice speech though .....just 2.5 years late,

Reactions: str8liner and Zeake
1 - 20 of 107 Posts