Yellow Bullet Forums banner

THE PATH TO #15...

6K views 80 replies 20 participants last post by  WRIGHTRACING 
#1 ·
#9 ·
It's counter clockwise which is fucking ignorant. That being said my neighbor across the street is Alumni. He actually played for Bear Bryant (not a starter) when some dude nicknamed "snake" was the quarterback. Anyhow me and that old guy get along great. He calls my RV the space station. He has a nickname for everything. Gets a couple crown and cokes in him and is funny as shit. He's taking me to a couple of home games this year. I'm supplying the "space station" and he is supplying the tickets. lol

#34 ·
I plan to make one this year if I can afford it. Never been to one, and this may be my year. As far as the order, it doesn't matter because UGA and UF both dodged a bullet during the regular season again this year, so when either one gets to the SEC championship game this year, plan to be slaughtered by and Western division team.:smt071

#10 ·
FUCK ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GATORS TTFMF:smt098

#13 ·
I still bleed blue and orange

#15 ·
:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082
Now that's a good joke, Michigan sucks ballz

#17 · (Edited)
Easy there! We are looking better all the time. Somebody is going to get upset this year by the Wolverines. Why not start it out right by taking down an over rated Crimson Tide?
They are overrated, i agree, but the will be smacked around like the bitches they are against LSU
Not the Wolverines

#23 ·
I got 2 $100 bills that says Florida will stomp a mudhole in alabama incest tribes ass at the SEC championship

#47 ·
DEAL HERE CHAD
MADDIE WON'T GO TO SLEEP, AND IS IN MY LAP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.