Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,807 Posts
SMH @ you being in Athens posting this shit.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey dont get me worng i spend pleanty of time downtown pulling for my dawgs and ill always pull for them unless there playing bama. I plan on going to a few UGA games this year i only live 15min for sanford statium

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
It's counter clockwise which is fucking ignorant. That being said my neighbor across the street is Alumni. He actually played for Bear Bryant (not a starter) when some dude nicknamed "snake" was the quarterback. Anyhow me and that old guy get along great. He calls my RV the space station. He has a nickname for everything. Gets a couple crown and cokes in him and is funny as shit. He's taking me to a couple of home games this year. I'm supplying the "space station" and he is supplying the tickets. lol

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
FUCK ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GATORS TTFMF:smt098

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
I still bleed blue and orange

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Easy there! We are looking better all the time. Somebody is going to get upset this year by the Wolverines. Why not start it out right by taking down an over rated Crimson Tide?

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Easy there! We are looking better all the time. Somebody is going to get upset this year by the Wolverines. Why not start it out right by taking down an over rated Crimson Tide?
They are overrated, i agree, but the will be smacked around like the bitches they are against LSU
Not the Wolverines

·
Race Car Poor
8,359 Posts
Speaking of upsets... The Michigan v. Appalachion St. game comes to mind

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
1 - 20 of 81 Posts