1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jinx.

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking at the in car camera I can't help but wonder what was going thru the bikers mind ?
Weaving, speed up, slow down, wheelies...WTF ?
I wonder how tempted that Deputy was to kick the throttle open on that Vic and run his ass down when he was doing that wheelie. No normal thinking person can't say that didn't cross their mind also.

·
Registered
47,253 Posts
Looking at the in car camera I can't help but wonder what was going thru the bikers mind ?

These F'in idiots all know the plan when they are about to get pulled. The one retard that kept brake checking the cop was doing that to help let the others including the pickup truck get far enough ahead to get away or bail on an exit. If you watch the helmet cam you see a couple guys bail off at an exit.

Still wish an 18 wheeler would of said OOOOPs.. I didn't see them driving the wrong way on the highway.

This chit really p!sses me off...and I'm just a janitor.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
First those fuckers all need a ticket for riding out in the left lane. Second I would have blasted that fucker on the bike. Anyone that rides those bikes needs to realize this bullshit is why your picked on. I wish nothing but the worst for douche bags like this.

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
I can see why the cop was pissed off. Those Jap bike riders were totally out of hand, and deserved whatever happened to them. As long as I've been riding Harley's, since 1978, I've never seen Harley riders act like that!
Ron

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
These guys are idiots. I woulda said the brakes on the crown vic failed

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Thats just riding to some.
See it all the time around here. Most funny when dudes lay them down wearing wife beaters and flip flops.

·
102,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No they didn't...none of them were the wrong guy.

Okay now I know they pissed the wrong guy off this time. Coachk, in all the years I have seen you post, I haven't read this much emotion in a while.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts