Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Billy just like people say there are always two sides to every story....how about the side when you showed up and Maskins shit was running good working with your dad and paul (Maskins main engine builder) then you showed up and told maskin how great you were and managed to have paul quit and took everything they learned to Mike Edwards and now see how he is running..always in the top 5..Now you bust there balls and we remember you qualified once..So now they are kind of starting over after Maskin figured it out..If you are that smart Why are you running ADRL...Hell fix those 2 motors of Maskins you wont give back that he is suing you over that you wont return and go kick Andersons ass...HEEHEEHEE as you say

another side of glidden and maskin

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Billy just like people say there are always two sides to every story....how about the side when you showed up and Maskins shit was running good working with your dad and paul (Maskins main engine builder) then you showed up and told maskin how great you were and managed to have paul quit and took everything they learned to Mike Edwards and now see how he is running..always in the top 5..Now you bust there balls and we remember you qualified once..So now they are kind of starting over after Maskin figured it out..If you are that smart Why are you running ADRL...Hell fix those 2 motors of Maskins you wont give back that he is suing you over that you wont return and go kick Andersons ass...HEEHEEHEE as you say

Another spineless fuck who is afraid to post with his real name.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts

The last event I was at, I was the only car to get in on the last session. And Justin was top three, the race after I was gone they did not qualify, as was the case the next race. And then dick parted ways, and yates has probably the best working front car, and has barely made the fields lately, in fact he says in a recent interview they do not have enough power to threaten the top 8. Their speed is way down, and they are struggling. I would however run those engines, but a judge has told me that I can not, so I run where I can, now either way, I am doing much better than you, no matter who you are, hehehe!!! Loser, BG

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts

I was looking over the pro stock qualifying sheets for the last decade and i didnt see anyone by the name of bluefastford. :confused:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
dick called me and asked me to come there, Paul will tell anyone, that me being there had nothing to do with his leaving, he was going to do this eitherway. He is a talented fellow, and has proven to be at mikes. But the treatment he was complaining about, and warning me about, can only go on so long. I think you should have an idea of what you are talking about, before being so darned stupid! BG

·
Registered
9,455 Posts

Friday night and liquor bring all the phucking brain surgeons out. **** hotline musta been busy.:-gay:-gay:-gay:-gay:-Shower

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Good Lord... not AGAIN....

Hey Bill... it's your turn, LOL...

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
JFC!! I see the same old fuckin story every time, for fucks sake, I can't leave you children alone for one minute!! Look, bottom line here,everyones jealous because Bill hands them thier ass, it's been that way forever and he still hands them thier ass,get the fuck over it people. I used to have a huge fuckin beef with Lynch/ Petty as alot of people here know and it was over stupid bullshit, I had the balls along with a little shoving from Monty to go and talk to these guys and guess what? they were some of the nicest people i ever met, and yes, that includes you April, not everyone is going to get along but Im sure if you fucksticks talked to Bill and shannon you would find that they are very frindly and nice people and have always been to me, even when they are both up to thier elbows thrashing on a car. Im probably the last person on this board you would ever think you might here this from but god dammit, can't we stress about more important shit than this Glidden thing every day? Yes, after a short hiatus I should have found a different avenue to return like maybe" I fuckin missed you guys" but for fuck sake, it's the same shit over and over. That all being said,How the hell are you??:party

·
Registered
694 Posts

BG dont pay any mind to this guy, you have nothing to prove to this phuck, a couple of wine coolers and look whats said

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
BG dont pay any mind to this guy, you have nothing to prove to this phuck, a couple of wine coolers and look whats said
It does not stress me out, dick did that, it is more a reality check. Thanks folks, you are a sure get away from the every day stuff. Thanks, BG

1 - 20 of 27 Posts