Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ...so the official ban is OVER and back to congratulating the great people we work with ....

If you don't like my posts ....well stay off this one :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like I said ....seriously we are honored humbled and blessed to be working with some really good people and thank god that we have had the great opportunity to be involved with some great programs !!!

and we always like to say congrats ....and thank you for allowing us to be a SMALL part of their success and progress

So I started this thread just to congratulate our customer. Hopefully we will see continued success in the rest of the season and moving forward into next race season

Hey Monty.....Thank you for the great venue for communication that is "the bullet" ..and you are not so bad after all (I only say that because I like Maria much better than you)

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets start off with ....

Alex Vrettos for the win !!!! This guy busted his ass all year and really did well

Keep in mind last year this race....4.40 was an impossible dream and only Wolfe could run those numbers ....Alex did it like it was NOTHING and no fan fare and no 1000 posts on the bullet .

Congrats to TEAM CORUPT !!!!

And for those of you who don't know ....ALex was on of our FIRST guys to have our Revolution Converter ( before it had a name ...and before it even worked) He put in all the time to help do the R&D with Job Spetter ...that was over TWO YEARS AGO ( almost three)

so we are very happy for him and is team on this win

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Terry Elam for the win !!!! and the record ( I think) please confirm if you know

Talked to terry and he was tickled with the new converter and very clearly it showed !!!!

congrats

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Richie Stine and Ricky Fox for the win !!!!

another one....Richie Stine has worked with us for OVER 10 years maybe more? He had our news stuff before anyone else ...a few YEARS ago !!! Great guy and great car ....very happy for him to be back out and driving and WINNING !!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Richie Stine and Ricky Fox for the win !!!!

another one....Richie Stine has worked with us for OVER 10 years maybe more? He had our news stuff before anyone else ...a few YEARS ago !!! Great guy and great car ....very happy for him to be back out and driving and WINNING !!!
And #2 Qualifier and TOP MPH

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And as an overall ....we are excited to have OVER half of the qualified cars in radial vs the world and EIGHT OUT OF THE TEN TOP QUALIFIERS !!!!

as well as low ET and TOP MPH Jason Carter ET and Eric Dillard MPH

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AND HERE IS THE KICKER!!!!!

Johnny MUTHAPHUCKIN Kolivas ....with his little PEASHOOTER small block runs 4.45 !!!!!!! TOTALLY INSANE !!!!!

what would these guys do if he ever found out that you can actually fit a big block in a mustang ????!!!! shhhh don't let him know he would ruin the class LOL

seriously ....great guy great team

congrats on a unbelievable performance

Like I said ....last year 4.40 and everyone was doing back flips ....now John is .05 away from that with a little ole small block ????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Willard Kinsler !!!! what a man and what a team ....He basically BLOWS HIS SHIT UP !!!! and comes back the next day fixed ....how I have no idea and runs 4.53 at 185 MPH !!!

Hey guys were the clocks hot in october too !!! or when he ran almost 239 mph in NMCA trim

I don't know what this guy is doing ...but I want some. At any age the is simply AWESOME ...but a 83 ...this guy make all of us look like a bunch of sissies !!!!

Congrats to his crew and to all involved

David, Patrick and Jason and everyone else !!!

simply bad ass !!!!!

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Joe its great to hear that your Converters are kickin some MAJOR ASS! Congrats Dude :smt023

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats to Brian Anderson .....first time out on radials 4.45 at 176mph!!! Nice work

and we thought we might of had a TC issue because we started to slip more and THANK god it was not ....and it all worked out in the end :)

here is a case where the TC wasn't perfect but after an adjustment he was FLYING !!!

congrats and thank you for the time energy and careful consideration

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have lots more to congratulate including all of the winners from YB nats and shakedown

Including names like

Jose Gonzalez
Anthony Disomma Team Punisher
Jason Enos
Larry Wood / Ron Schlessinger
Sam Gottier
Melaine Troxel and Leah Pruit DeLuc
Bill Lutz
John Urist
Jason Carter and Eric Leferriier
Mike Murillo
William Kinsler
Chris Little
and the list goes on

and some "notables" that I am still waiting on CLEARANCE to announce :smt102:smt102:smt102

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bill Lutz

First NMCA TURBO car in the fives

Although I am a little mad at him for being slow to the staging lanes ....he could have been first to the fives period ...had he got in the lanes about 2 minutes quicker LOL

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
The results speak for their self and welcome back. Thanks again for a great product and we love just being just 1 small piece of your big puzzle of great race teams you have on board.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The results speak for their self and welcome back. Thanks again for a great product and we love just being just 1 small piece of your big puzzle of great race teams you have on board.
Go TEAM ProTorque !!!!

great performance the last couple of times out

good for you and your team

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Bill Lutz

First NMCA TURBO car in the fives

Although I am a little mad at him for being slow to the staging lanes ....he could have been first to the fives period ...had he got in the lanes about 2 minutes quicker LOL
If that was the case it wouldn't be near as bad but NMCA make you go in order of qualifying the round before so since we were #1 it made us go last so being good cost us being the first lol but you can't change history so we just needed different wording. Again thanks for a kick ass product and just wait until we bust out some 5.80's in the very near future.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Congads to all the other pro torque teams also what a great year for Joe and everyone involved.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts