Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Not crazy about them being in China, but I will be a hermit for the next 2 weeks. Loves me some Olympics!

·
Registered
26,487 Posts
I like the Olympics, but I liked them alot more during the cold war.

With no Soviet Union or East Germany, the Olympics don't have the same intensity.

Not saying we should bring back the Iron Curtain though.lol

How great would it be to see a cat like Jack O'Callahan, from the 80' hockey team, put a forward from Iran through the glass with a stick to the face.

Now THATS competition!!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The opening ceremony last night was awesome, Ther LCD monitors around the roof and the giant scroll was cool as hell. Wow is all I have to say, I hate to even guess how much
money was spent.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The opening ceremony last night was awesome, Ther LCD monitors around the roof and the giant scroll was cool as hell. Wow is all I have to say, I hate to even guess how much
money was spent.
I heard on the news that the opening ceremonies festivities was a 100 million dollar show.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Don't talk shit about GWB's "most favored nation". They wrote the book on torture, political and religious persecution, human rights violations and general thievery.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Don't talk shit about GWB's "most favored nation". They wrote the book on torture, political and religious persecution, human rights violations and general thievery.
Yup, not to mention opportunistic lending practices......but I guess you can't blame them for that. If not for the Chinese, we'd have had to pay for the Iraq war ourselves. Wonder how long that would've lasted.......

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Despite all the underlying political crap associated with these games countries are going to be hard pressed to out do last nights ceremony. That might become a whole new competition!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts