Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent 3 hours on the phone this morning to the original owner and the mechanic of my super-stock car. I've met a bunch of the racers at reunions, but didn't know who owned my car new, till a couple years ago. A friend got me the contact info, and we had great chats this morning. We'll be getting together, and doing more reunion stuff together. The original guys are so humble compared to today's racers.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Cool story & (I will be the first to admit it...Im not exactly a Mopar Nut :rolleyes:) but your Ride is Bad Ass! You can learn SO MUCH from the Dudes who were Racin back in the day (When it was REAL RACING!!) the stories some of them have are Awesome! :cool:

·
Registered
15,490 Posts
Great looken Mopaaaaaaa

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, it's looking like I might be getting old movies, photos, etc. These guys know where all their cars are but 1, now. They were as tickled about this, as me.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again. Macomb County Michigan.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
SILVER BULLET Addison would drive into milan dragway, click off 10.40's thru the mufflers and drive it back to the sunoco station at 13 mile and woodward. Great memories, Was a feared car in the Detroit area.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts