Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd year in a row I missed it. I deployed again. Fucking ass Terrorists need to learn to wait until the fall to act up!

That's all. Ya'll bitches be safe!
Matters

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Stay safe Mr. Matters. Thanks for doing what you do.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Missing Thursday, Friday and Saturday because I'm watching the baby Fri and Sat. I already told the wife not to expect me to do anything around the house because the boy and I will be watching the live feed all day.

Thanks for your service Chris.

·
Mother Hen
51,761 Posts
It's too far for us to travel with school going on and a school project due Wednesday. And I think I need a serpentine belt. Dammit.

·
Regulator
36,407 Posts
2nd year in a row I missed it. I deployed again. Fucking ass Terrorists need to learn to wait until the fall to act up!

That's all. Ya'll bitches be safe!
Matters
Stay safe over there!!! I' not going because the money's just not here to make it happen!!:-damnit

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,156 Posts
Stay safe and thanks for your service, Fastmover!!!!!

I'm going to visit my dad instead...priorities :) But, at least I'll be at a race (with him) for 2 days!

·
Maderator
16,247 Posts
Chris, thank you for your service... It doesn't go unnoticed.

I'm not going because I used up all of my vacation trying to win a NMCA championship and I have one more race to go.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Be safe.

I won't be there because there are no 2A rights in that state.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Stay safe!

Went last year and it was in the 90's and left after 2 hours soaked and miserable with a massive headache. Been a very cool summer this year almost record cool summer............................Until now. They are calling for 90 saturday and 96 sunday. My happy ass will be relaxing and watching the live feed.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Y'all are just scared.........and boy am I glad I live close enough to go.....and RACE.......

·
Registered
643 Posts
Not going because I grew up in Charlestown ( 5 mile from track) and haven't been back for fear that I left DNA in the area that could be lookn for daddy !! 25 years of child support is like a new race car !PHUK DAT ! I will watch from afar

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
.......you left smooge at the cecilplex......wtf.......where ?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts