Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

As you know Team North needs all the help we can get. Mo Hall has show his ride can deliver a "Knock out" blow to the competition. If your interested in seeing Team North do well and want to help not just Mo but the entire Shakedown PBIR race please send me or Mo a PM or email me: [email protected]

perhaps you have your own racecar but can't make it....maybe you can help someone else ? If you own a company I'm sure Mo would do all he can to promote you...we are not talking huge $$$ perhaps 5 great people can step up with $500 bucks each ??

Who will be the first to make a post right here with an offer ???

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Wow my bad.didn't get a chance to read it all on this dam phone.sorry Dave I take back all that shit about the screw.game on now

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on, get those wallets out and make a donation today....Team North guys that can't make it help send somebody who can make it please...

·
Registered
762 Posts
No offense to Mo or anyone else on here. But if you can afford to build a car like that, you can certainly afford to go to the race. If not, maybe you should manage your money better. You may now proceed to flame me unmercifally. I know I said what a lot of people were thinking.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
No offense to Mo or anyone else on here. But if you can afford to build a car like that, you can certainly afford to go to the race. If not, maybe you should manage your money better. You may now proceed to flame me unmercifally. I know I said what a lot of people were thinking.
and when you just bought a motor and a motorhome and you have the man himself (HALSEY)doing the tunning.
i even heard his work is booming!!!

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must accept the blame here...Mo didn't ask me to make this thread, i never even spoke to Mo. Mo I apologize if this thread cause you any problems...we are just trying to get as many top notch cars as possible to the event...as most of you know Mo has one of the quickest outlaw 10.5 cars in the world and it would be awesome to have it at shakedown pbir...

not flaming you, just explaining it was my own doing. Lastly will you be attending event ?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts

what if mo planned and worked his money right? what if he has money for every cecil race and 4 nate's races which requires some traveling... Then, god for bid, a forfather in the outlaw world ASK him personally to come down and make an extra race 24 hours away... wouldnt you try to do it any way you could??

Mind you.. Mo didnt miss an atco or cecil race includding the shakedown where he new he was bringing a spork to a bazooka fight

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
what if mo planned and worked his money right? what if he has money for every cecil race and 4 nate's races which requires some traveling... Then, god for bid, a forfather in the outlaw world ASK him personally to come down and make an extra race 24 hours away... wouldnt you try to do it any way you could??

Mind you.. Mo didnt miss an atco or cecil race includding the shakedown where he new he was bringing a spork to a bazooka fight
bacarty your wrong!!!!!!!!
he showed up and couldn't get down the track and never came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(to atco)

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thats how I see it. I wish we had a few more N20 cars...hell it would be great to have Caldwell, Mo and Scotty on the same team (North) for just one weekend then go back to beating each other down.

Team North unite march 4 and 5 !

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and when you just bought a motor and a motorhome and you have the man himself (HALSEY)doing the tunning.
i even heard his work is booming!!!
Hi HC,

since you will not be attending Shakedown Palm Beach would you like to help someone get there ??? If you can't or don't want to thats okay too...

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Thats how I see it. I wish we had a few more N20 cars...hell it would be great to have Caldwell, Mo and Scotty on the same team (North) for just one weekend then go back to beating each other down.

Team North unite march 4 and 5 !
dave bring that stacker of yours by my house and lets roll.lol

·
11,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
who said i wasen't attending???????????????

holy nuts, I honestly read a post where you said "good luck" to someone who was going...

Are you coming or thinking about attending ?? Will you play nice with Mo and Scotty since all 3 of you will be on the same team ??

·
having fun
31,307 Posts
wish i could dave--ill still be doing my best to come watch

moneys tight but if i can ill buy the weekend pass even if not there all weekend

·
Registered
297 Posts
dave bring that stacker of yours by my house and lets roll.lol
Since you guys will be coming down the turnpike there's a half a dozen of us that would love to go with you and watch the race. Just let us know what time you'll be coming up on Exit 3 of the NJ turnpike and we'll be the group of guys with the signs that say "Will Crew For Food" on the side of the road, feel free to pull over pick us up!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
holy nuts, I honestly read a post where you said "good luck" to someone who was going...

Are you coming or thinking about attending ?? Will you play nice with Mo and Scotty since all 3 of you will be on the same team ??
maybe me and mo will show up together!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Caldwell is that kid u seeing playing in the sandbox all by himself! And u always wondered what he was thinking!lol

1 - 20 of 108 Posts