Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Full Force Racing TTFMF
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Biggest race of the year is almost upon us and aside from the drinking and the racing there is ALOT of prizes!!Ultra has some of the tightest fields in heads up racing and some great people with some sweet rides!! Not only do we have all that going for us we also appreciate ALL the guys that come out to help support the class!! Here's what we have so far:
Winner-----------$5,000.00
Runner Up-------$1,000.00
Semis------------$250.00
Quarters---------$125.00
Qualifying Bonus Program:
#1 Qualifier - The AJ Kephart Bonus, $200 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#2 Qualifier - The Kira Lambert Bonus, $150 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#8 Qualifier - The Gage Vass Bonus, $125 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#16 Qualifier - The Riley Woznicki Bonus, $100 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#32 Qualifier - The Rob "ISELLSPEED" Norbeck Bonus, $100 plus $100 donation to charity of choice.*
1st Non-Qualifier - The Grant "OOLD GEEZER" Jones Bonus, $100 plus $100 donation to charity of choice.
* If Ultra 275 is a 16 car field #32 Qualifier Bonus will become the 2nd Non-Qualifier Bonus.
#12 Fresh Jar of Junior Johnson Moonshine!!
#25 Fresh Jar of Junior Johnson Moonshine!!
for #12 and #25 qualifiers you must come see John Keesey to receive your Prize...Mmmm Moonshine :drinkers:

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
wooohooo i'm shooting for 25

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
My car number is 25.... I win?!

·
Full Force Racing TTFMF
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Biggest race of the year is almost upon us and aside from the drinking and the racing there is ALOT of prizes!!Ultra has some of the tightest fields in heads up racing and some great people with some sweet rides!! Not only do we have all that going for us we also appreciate ALL the guys that come out to help support the class!! Here's what we have so far:
Winner-----------$5,000.00
Runner Up-------$1,000.00
Semis------------$250.00
Quarters---------$125.00
Qualifying Bonus Program:
#1 Qualifier - The AJ Kephart Bonus, $200 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#2 Qualifier - The Kira Lambert Bonus, $150 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#8 Qualifier - The Gage Vass Bonus, $125 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#16 Qualifier - The Riley Woznicki Bonus, $100 plus $100 donation to charity of choice
#32 Qualifier - The Rob "ISELLSPEED" Norbeck Bonus, $100 plus $100 donation to charity of choice.*
1st Non-Qualifier - The Grant "OOLD GEEZER" Jones Bonus, $100 plus $100 donation to charity of choice.
* If Ultra 275 is a 16 car field #32 Qualifier Bonus will become the 2nd Non-Qualifier Bonus.
#12 Fresh Jar of Junior Johnson Moonshine!!
#25 Fresh Jar of Junior Johnson Moonshine!!
for #12 and #25 qualifiers you must come see John Keesey to receive your Prize...Mmmm Moonshine :drinkers:

Carbon Fiber is like diamonds to guys!!:-Rock

·
Full Force Racing TTFMF
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to just leave these here so yall can think about them for the next week or so :D

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Bump

The 2014 YellowBullet Nationals is only 6 weeks away and it’s time to start generating some buzz for this year’s YB Nats.

I’ve tried to put together a qualifying bonus program for Ultra 275 that will bring attention to the kids that we, The YellowBullet Army, have helped in the last couple of years. AJ’s, Kira’s, Gage’s and Riley’s families have allowed me to intrude in their lives and make this happen. Please keep these kids in your thoughts each day. This program will also give a little recognition to the two guys that have done more to help these kids than the rest of us combined. Rob and Grant give the most important and irreplaceable commodity to these kids, TIME.

The 2014 YB Nats Ultra 275 qualifier bonus payout increases substantially over 2013. A total of $1375 in cash and charitable donations to be awarded following the completion of qualifying.

This is the breakdown of the 2014 YellowBullet Nationals Ultra 275 Qualifying Bonus Program:

If any of the bonuses are not paid out; the money for the unpaid bonuses will be split equally across the awarded bonuses. The full amount of the bonus program will be awarded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts