Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your pics and vids, tell us where you are from, accumulation, temp, etc.

Mine will be coming shortly.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I've been told, the Tollway will be putting their drivers and crew up in a hotel when they are off shift, and Christ Hospital has done the same for their employees.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
LOL...............figures it was Matt. His says "Snow", mine says "Blizzard" :)
im just bored............post pics i enjoy seeing them, reminds me why i moved to florida.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im just bored............post pics i enjoy seeing them, reminds me why i moved to florida.
LOL..............wish I was there. A friend of mine sent me a text pic of the forcast there. 70's all week. He didn't get a friendly one back :smt110

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Only rain for now in Pa.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
From what I've been told, the Tollway will be putting their drivers and crew up in a hotel when they are off shift, and Christ Hospital has done the same for their employees.
My daughter is a nurse at Christ. She said the employees are sleeping on cots and not allowed to leave until a qualified replacement arrives to relieve them. I live in Crete and we're getting hit pretty hard with the winds and snow.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
I LOVE all the pics, watching the WGN news now. I was just talking to my brother in Aurora and he was listening to the scanner. They are pulling plows out of the ditches. It is amazing to me to see the waves and snow on Lake Shore Drive.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts