Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 28997 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Ray, now I have another place to hang out, seem's like a good place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm A Newbie

Hey to all from Missouri! Just found this site and it seems be right where I need to be! Thanks for the welcome to us newbies and I hope to post some more later on! I dunno if I did the link right or not, but Kelly Pelrine surprised us with this shot at the line! Thanks Kelly!!!! (I hope its okay to post this link like this and doesn't break any rules or anything--I'm new at this stuff--so if I'm not sposed to---I'm sorry)

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=08OD0007000029&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1

"Damn baby--just keeps gettin' better don't it?"
As quoted by the coolest drag racer's wife in the universe (which would be my wife) after getting kicked back to the trailer at the 2004 Inaugural NMRA race KCIR June 2004--Thanks Jules-- :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Jimmy! Glad to know the MO and NMRA issues won't keep me in the corner!
Sorry for a mix-up on my part here, but I'm Randy, its nice to meetcha--the quote was provided by that irreverent, outspoken, takes-no-crap-for-marryin'-a-Ford-guy and will tell ya like it is woman of mine---Jules--what a freak she is! I had to publically thank her for makin' me feel better that day and for keepin' me goin'. She's a little :twisted: ya see......its a long story--nevermind......

Anyhow--thanks again and without a doubt we'll be lookin' for Cruise Night TV and Hole Shot TV!!!!!!!!!

Randy :-D

[/quote]

·
Administrator
135,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Welcome guys and hope you enjoy your stay...

JP, there is nothing interesting going on here... :-D Check out the tech section and ask questions if need be.. This section is pretty much all about trashing each other.. LOL The tech section is a whole different story with the worlds best performance guru's moderating..

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just wanted to thank you Monty for the Videos. I was unable to get there Friday, but I knew I could count on you! Thanks Brother.
Jason :-D

·
Administrator
135,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Is this Jason G??? Welcome to the board bro.. :-D

·
Administrator
135,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Welcome to the site... Don't pay much attention to some of these guys.. You can trust me on this... :-D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Newbie here....I think I had a screename on here a while back but dont remember...

Thanks for introducing me to the site SNYPER!!!!

It is cool to actually see racers I look up to posting on here and helping people out, you guys are the shit. I just have a little '89 Mustang that I have been playing with, twin turbo kit and then H/C/I and nitrous...now a 351 that will get a little bottle. Saving to build a good short block over the winter and putting a T76 or 88mm on the badboy!! Anyway, looking forward to chatting with all of you guys....

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Welcome....... Monty is full of crap and we will help you work thru your Ford Problem.....lay down on the couch and tell us did your Parents beat you as a child :roll: .....most Ford Lovers experianced that :)

81 - 100 of 28997 Posts