Yellow Bullet Forums banner
29381 - 29400 of 29510 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
HI Golly here, (nickname I've had for 45 years) I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) that lived in Ca. for 20+ years (1986 onwards.) back in NZ now. Worked for a couple of hot rod / chassis shops in Los Angeles and crewed for fellow Kiwi Grant Downing on his nitro Funny car . Met a lot of people and had a good time .Loved the US, most of the time , but glad we got out when we did . Looking at retiring in Texas somewhere in a couple of years with my Texan wife, Been a " lurker" on here for many years , but don't want to get the cactus , so best I drop a line on here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings all, long time "lurker", was introduced to the classified section by an acquaintance on a car I was looking for that was posted. Sealed the deal and I started looking around the forum and was drawn to the "Trash or Be Trashed" and the "NSFW" threads.......LOL I am into Mopars (I'm sure I'll get flamed but oh well) but like any old cars done up right. I am into bow hunting, old cars, golf and anything related to the outdoors.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Newby Here, Even though Im old still a rookie drag racer. Have had a 67 Camaro for about 5 years in a million pieces. Bought a newer Vette for about a year but its just not the same as driving old school muscle, Vettes gone now and Im back on My Camaro. Currently doing a back half. Will be a Pro-street occasional drag car.
Hope to learn from more experienced peeps here and give if I can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ,
My name is Blake, I live near Salt Lake City Utah, 45 years old . Currently I have a 68 chevelle and a 65 mustang .
Our 1/4 mile track closed a couple years ago but I have a trailer now so plan to start going racing again at the nearby 1/8th mile in Wyoming. Been lurking for some time finally decided to join.
thanks

29381 - 29400 of 29510 Posts