Yellow Bullet Forums banner

29261 - 29267 of 29267 Posts

·
Registered
19,983 Posts
Hey all. I am new to the board. My name is Danny but ppl call me Soda.My hot rod outside Ive been working on for over 10 years now (where did the time go????) is a 65 chevy C10, 355 sbc, (350 cid w/.030 over bore) twin 63mm turbos, air to air cooler, 850 CSU blow thru carb, TH-400 trans, B&M mega shifter, trans brake (soon) on a full frame and a weak ass 12 bolt rearend Its making about 700+ Hp on about 15#'s of boost (Iv'e gotta get a 9" and ladder bars or 4 link and a cage now that it comes to mind lol) 120 octane fuel to keep it out of detonation. I sure do wish this damn build would end already. I've been on it for WAY longer than I wanted to and put more cash than I like to think about not to mention working in a parking space in front of the house (while ducking the management's rule of no working on your cars crap) DAMNIT I need a garage! You know tho, If I could do it all over again, I would have bought one done, or went with a 5.3 or a 6.0 LS based turbo motor and spray it with as much NOS or methanol as it could take.make well over a 1000 Hp, Blow the mootha flooka up and build another one for about $5-$600 out of the junk yard and continue lol. Ahhhh, hind sight is a real some bitch sometimes aint it.
I sim race and work on my truck mostly and play Pro series drag racing in the mornings when I have a tall cup of coffee and what not.
I'm 49 yrs and 50 in November, I got 3 AWESOME kids. 27 (Austin),18 (Jonathon),& 16 (Airin my daughter)
Well, Cheers. It has been fun introducing myself and if I can help a brother out, I will no questions asked. Forgive me if I come across as kinda forward but I was just trying to be myself instead of that guy who
Code:
 tries to be squeaky clean, Too polite (when he is really an as^$#le) afraid to be who they are off screen then just screw it all up later. So let me close with...........................
                       Nothing beats the 3 "F's"~~
Fast food, Fast cars, and fast women~~~~ not necessarily in that order but you get the point. Have a great day, stay safe and
PLEASE, DONT GET CORONA! UNLESS........... It comes traditionally comes with
salt and lime.

Soda Can Dan View attachment 107096 View attachment 107097 View attachment 107098 View attachment 107099 View attachment 107100 View attachment 107101 View attachment 107102 View attachment 107103 View attachment 107105
Hell yeah, love the truck

29261 - 29267 of 29267 Posts