Yellow Bullet Forums banner

29201 - 29219 of 29219 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. Just checking in. Former twin turbo Mustang owner, single turbo F150 owner, and now have a normally aspirated 2007 Corvette as my playtoy.

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,543 Posts
He's a fucking spammer!

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,543 Posts
Hey everyone. Just checking in. Former twin turbo Mustang owner, single turbo F150 owner, and now have a normally aspirated 2007 Corvette as my playtoy.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i am new here, and enjoy politics more than drag racing. however, live cars events of any kind get the adrenaline going like (almost) nothing else.
You mean like sucking cock? Good grief. You join a car website and you like politics more than cars?
Don't go away mad....just go away....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I'm new. Been reading the bullet basically since I started building my drag truck about 6 years ago.

I have an 85 S10, 400 SBC, TH350 w/ Trans brake, 9" rear, 4.56 gears, 29.5x10.5 slicks, leaf springs and caltracs. Engine made 614hp on the dyno, and I think 450ish on torque. Best pass was 10.38 on a cool spring day.

Just another weekend bracket racer. Got hooked on drag racing about 8 years ago and decided I wanted to build a car and race...

·
Former RJ instigator
39,939 Posts
Hi, I'm new. Been reading the bullet basically since I started building my drag truck about 6 years ago.

I have an 85 S10, 400 SBC, TH350 w/ Trans brake, 9" rear, 4.56 gears, 29.5x10.5 slicks, leaf springs and caltracs. Engine made 614hp on the dyno, and I think 450ish on torque. Best pass was 10.38 on a cool spring day.

Just another weekend bracket racer. Got hooked on drag racing about 8 years ago and decided I wanted to build a car and race...
Welcome phuckstick.

That's a pretty stout 400, is that on nuts or are you running nitrous? Tell us more......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome phuckstick.

That's a pretty stout 400, is that on nuts or are you running nitrous? Tell us more......
No nitrous, I run a 950 Quickfuel carb and 110 race gas. Dart SHP block, Scat crank, alum rods and JE pistons. Hand-me-down cast iron heads and cam. Been wanting to switch to alcohol, but the $$ has gone to other things...

·
Former RJ instigator
39,939 Posts
No nitrous, I run a 950 Quickfuel carb and 110 race gas. Dart SHP block, Scat crank, alum rods and JE pistons. Hand-me-down cast iron heads and cam. Been wanting to switch to alcohol, but the $$ has gone to other things...
Well whatever hand me down heads and cam you're running they really seem to work well together, making over 600 HP on nuts with a 400 is no easy task, well done sir, well done indeed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well whatever hand me down heads and cam you're running they really seem to work well together, making over 600 HP on nuts with a 400 is no easy task, well done sir, well done indeed.
Thanks! Although I can't really take credit... Midwest Engine Tech in Mokena IL put it together. Couldn't be happier with the work they did. Those guys know their shit.

29201 - 29219 of 29219 Posts