Yellow Bullet Forums banner

29181 - 29200 of 29219 Posts

·
Registered
16,499 Posts
They call me Fiat Pete. I got a Fiat with a K&N cold air filter, my dad hauled steel that defied the laws of physics in Ohio, and I’m a member of the Uncle Birch Society.
Do you know Cuban Pete?

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,279 Posts
They call me Fiat Pete. I got a Fiat with a K&N cold air filter, my dad hauled steel that defied the laws of physics in Ohio, and I’m a member of the Uncle Birch Society.

Bwahhaaahaha!!! Holy shit! 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
16,499 Posts
if that’s the guy I raced in Cuba that red lighted, yes. I don’t care ifthat donkey was braying and tripped the beams, I won that race. He finally gave up that thermos of coffee.

and GFYS too.
Wrong guy. This MFer has a bad ass 53 Chebby with a built 283 in it. Bad Phucker. You would remember if you crossed his path. Also has 10 lbs. mijami of course.

·
Registered
16,499 Posts
Quick question for U guy

Does CCS stand for Casual or Commited C..k Sucker?
Only one other person beside me knows. But if you want to talk hatchet throwing or something fun, I’m down. Maybe cactus inserting? Don’t sidestep Phucker.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,279 Posts
So you one of them gays? I might let you blow me, but I ain’t slipping my snake up your dookie shoot dat’s wrong. The Bible talks about dat. I wasn’t even gay for the stay.
Hmmm... must be one a those International drivers! 💩

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,279 Posts
Only one other person beside me knows. But if you want to talk hatchet throwing or something fun, I’m down. Maybe cactus inserting? Don’t sidestep Phucker.
He would probably enjoy said Cacti Insertion too much! 😁

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,279 Posts
29181 - 29200 of 29219 Posts