Yellow Bullet Forums banner

29141 - 29160 of 29163 Posts

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,424 Posts
You better be careful, they'll do anything they can to make themselves feel better. You better be prepared for the trolls and the retards who will treat you like a child and none of them will back anything they say up.
I'm curious................................IF this forum bothers you so much, why did you bother joining?...
Most people here..................................simply IGNORE individuals that annoy them!...

WELCOME, BTW!... ?

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,424 Posts
Newbie here, been drag racing something most of my life. Got hooked on gasoline and perfume at a young age. Still not sure which one is cheaper. Currently building a gasser to hopefully be competitive in the SEGA.
Cool on your gasser project!...
Any pics. of your progress so far?...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not a newbie, been browsing daily for 10 plus years, just never registered. Here so I could still see tobt. Prepared to take my lashings.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
While I'm not "new" to the site I am new as far as posting is concerned. Joined back in 2007 one night when I was drunk but have just lurked since then. Hell, I don't think I ever even logged in after I joined until I found this login info in a stored document on an old computer I still have. Anywho, looks like you're stuck with me now!! ;-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Another long time lurker checking in. Like almost all makes and models, learned through experience which ones I don't like.
I like domestics, but grew up with imports. So I have love for both.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll post some of my past here since I'm a newb. I grew up around the time where muscle cars and imports were both fun. I've seen imports give domestics a good run, but back then the v8 was still faster. I have love for almost everything automotive. I don't understand "donks" I appreciate the work if it's done right, but I don't get it. I like lowriders, and I like 4x4s but I don't like them mixed together. Probably how some feel about a fast import. I'm not too bright myself as I've passed up a chance to have had a 2 door Tahoe and a riviera boat tail. I'd love to have those vehicles right now.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,079 Posts
I like Fords have 2 original 428CJ Mustangs ,I really hate liberals. live in the north side of the Indy area. I have been lurking for many years joined a while back and forgot to hit the newbie thread .I hope I didn't post to much before hitting the newbie thread .I like small cactus

29141 - 29160 of 29163 Posts