Yellow Bullet Forums banner

29121 - 29140 of 29163 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
She's baaaaad too! My fairlane 500 is darker blue with a wide black stripe down the middle.

Is the motor built up?
Had it since I was 16 lol, pretty fun to drive. It's a 460 block but installed 4 bolt mains, eagle rotating assembly and blue thunder heads ported by Charlie Evans. Doesn't do too bad for a 4000 lb car with full interior!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Had it since I was 16 lol, pretty fun to drive. It's a 460 block but installed 4 bolt mains, eagle rotating assembly and blue thunder heads ported by Charlie Evans. Doesn't do too bad for a 4000 lb car with full interior!
That's not bad at all for a 4k vehicle. Same way with my fairlane, she's a boat lmao. You don't take a boat around a corner, she takes you lol

I had the fairlane since I was 18, bought it myself and my dad and I bought the sedan delivery together and we just had gotten it finished before he passed away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's not bad at all for a 4k vehicle. Same way with my fairlane, she's a boat lmao. You don't take a boat around a corner, she takes you lol

I had the fairlane since I was 18, bought it myself and my dad and I bought the sedan delivery together and we just had gotten it finished before he passed away.
Haha very true! Definitely along for the ride sometimes lol

That's awesome, they're way more fun when you have the memories and appreciation for them. Sorry your dad's not around any more but I bet he's proud!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Haha very true! Definitely along for the ride sometimes lol

That's awesome, they're way more fun when you have the memories and appreciation for them. Sorry your dad's not around any more but I bet he's proud!
We learned how to drive em at least! I bet half of the members of this forum would be like some of those mustang or Corvette videos where they spin and wreck! Lmao

Memories and the feeling of the car are what make the car I've found, you can have 3000 horsepower and have it hook every time. But if you don't feel the car and make a few good memories with it, ya heart ain't in it, it's not worth a damn!

·
Registered
93 Posts
The biggest things I've learned about this forum is:
People who have no business talking to you act like kids
People have nothing better to do than act like kids
They take it like a personal threat if you're new

I know forums are bad but this is possibly the worse one I've ever been on with these keyboard warriors. Quick to run their mouths but wouldn't do anything in real life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Im new. I am not as good as I once was, and I was never that good. I won a bracket racing event once. I drove my mouth faster than any car. It was a lot of fun. I am surprised I am still here. Life is different now but I want to drag race again. It used to be my world....then life happens. Now I have a big ol' house with a giant shop on the estate. It is time.

I am into bikes, cars and airplanes. I appear and star in movies you probably have not seen, but it is possible. I shoot/target sports and I am a part time cop.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi, Im new. I am not as good as I once was, and I was never that good. I won a bracket racing event once. I drove my mouth faster than any car. It was a lot of fun. I am surprised I am still here. Life is different now but I want to drag race again. It used to be my world....then life happens. Now I have a big ol' house with a giant shop on the estate. It is time.

I am into bikes, cars and airplanes. I appear and star in movies you probably have not seen, but it is possible. I shoot/target sports and I am a part time cop.
You better be careful, they'll do anything they can to make themselves feel better. You better be prepared for the trolls and the retards who will treat you like a child and none of them will back anything they say up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Meh. I like my life. Some have it better, some dont. No matter what you do in life, there will be forces trying and wishing you would eat shit. Sometimes because they think you are taking something from them, sometimes because they have nothing. Sometimes because that is their entertainment.

I'm good.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Meh. I like my life. Some have it better, some dont. No matter what you do in life, there will be forces trying and wishing you would eat shit. Sometimes because they think you are taking something from them, sometimes because they have nothing. Sometimes because that is their entertainment.

I'm good.
I'm just telling you. I don't personally care about them but they think they're bad news or something but won't back it up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Long time lurker, now a forced member.

I do have a slight cactus allergy, so be gentle. And I would like to thank you all in advance for your sympathy on that. For those of you that give a $hit, I have always been a major Mopar maniac, but I am down to 2 right now; a 70 Hemicuda and a 68 Satellite. For the first time since I was a teenager, I don't own a Yamaha Enduro. Had to sell my 360 last year because my knee, actually my ACL, won't take the strain any more. Now I have a heavily modified Honda Rebel. I know there's much, much more that you would like to know about me, but that's enough for now.

The older I get, the better I was.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie here, been drag racing something most of my life. Got hooked on gasoline and perfume at a young age. Still not sure which one is cheaper. Currently building a gasser to hopefully be competitive in the SEGA.

29121 - 29140 of 29163 Posts