Yellow Bullet Forums banner

29001 - 29020 of 29168 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Been a while Since I have been on here , Wife fought Cancer for the past 3 years and sadly she passed away on New years Day so been a rough year and starting to get back into working on the car

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,424 Posts
Been a while Since I have been on here , Wife fought Cancer for the past 3 years and sadly she passed away on New years Day so been a rough year and starting to get back into working on the car
Sorry for your loss!...
I hope you get through this!... :(

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I am sorry to hear this. Positive thoughts going your way.

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
I am so so sorry to hear about your wife . Cancer is deadly to alot of us that knows someone who has been hit by it. Its good to see you back and you know that this place is full of knowledge. Welcome back.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
ren here, I've been a drag race fan since 24 funny cars at humbolt dragway in ia. in the mid 70's, almost always worked on other peoples cars due to lack of funds. love the crazy knowledge and acerbic banter here, Oh, and the boobies! carry on
Ive raced Humboldt before----drive right into the dam sun !! I think they STILL dont have any score boards/ displays at the end of track

·
Registered
19 Posts
I my name is John Paul I am the Son of Oold Geezer. I have made a account before like 3 or 4 years ago just can't remember the sign in indo

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m from south Louisiana I joined two years ago lost all my login info. I recovered it now though ready to have some fun!! ??

29001 - 29020 of 29168 Posts