Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have replaced the 62 Nova... Here is a picture of the new ride.

Corvette Body Ex-Pro Mod
25.1e Chassis
496" Blown Alcohol BBC
4 Speed Lenco

Dont have any passes with the new combo yet... Probably wont be ready this year, but looking forward to seeing how it will run.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might go with a carbon injector... That is the way the motor came with the Buzzard Catcher.

I am going to change a bunch of stuff before I run it. I am pretty particular about certain stuff. You know when you have good luck with one thing, it is hard to stray.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
I have replaced the 62 Nova... Here is a picture of the new ride.

Corvette Body Ex-Pro Mod
25.1e Chassis
496" Blown Alcohol BBC
4 Speed Lenco

Dont have any passes with the new combo yet... Probably wont be ready this year, but looking forward to seeing how it will run.

DAMN...step'd up big time!!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Way Cool! I thought the Nova was Way Cool too! Too bad you couldn't have both. They are both damn fine cars. Congratulations!

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Good Looking ride. Can't wait to see what you are planning for it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice ride, i havent seen that nova in years untill i came on here. The car ran at the old gateway and MAR under the name cardiac arrest if im not mistaken. Good luck with the vette!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, the nova was the old cardiac arrest car... We had some fun with it, but it is time to move on...

That Buzzard Catcher was from a Mud Racer, the front is set up for an air filter.... That is why it is differnt looking.

I am really excited to get it done... Should be FAST!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts