Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this is just a thought: The NFL and their tv networks have collaberated with the helmet makers to make a helmet that makes a "clacking" noise on impact. This is so when they replay hard hits, there is more sound to make it a more excited watch on tv. Anyone besides me think this may be a direct correlation to the increase in concussions?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Sherlock... did it ever occur to you there's a reason they use directional microphones on the field?

g
Hey Watson...I understand how field noise is picked up via direction microphones.

I had read an article, and wanted to discuss because I have seen more head injuries this year than I ever have in the past. I think it's a serious issue that needs resolution before next season. Unfortunately, I cannot find that article now :-damnit

·
Registered
359 Posts
i think they just recently changed their policies to head injuries. if anything i think they've made new helmets to reduce concusions, but with the recent research of long term problems due to head injuries they take them a lot more serious now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts