Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saw that on engadget a couple days ago. Make me wonder if it was planted or bs or something else.
Its reported that Apple did indeed lose a prototype next generation iPhone and they want it back. The micro sim, twin mics and front/back cameras with flash tell me its probably the real thing.

They also remotely disabled it as it worked before but now wont go past the iTunes part.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
Now if we could just get one on a carrier other then AT&T.

Shannon

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The best thing, I'll still be able to sell my old unlocked/jailbroken iPhone for $200-$300 bucks and put it towards this new one when it comes out.

What other cell phone can you do that with?

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Looks can be deceiving...LOL
I like the phone though as I had one of the 3G's and lost it, but loved that phone. It was badass. This new look is very well improved, and would love to have one, but I bet they will be hella expensive when they come out...

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
omg! Who gives a shit!
EXACTLY!!!

Like a cell phone is one of the most exciting things in your life???? :smt102

I have a cheap-ass celly that makes and receives calls just fine, cost me about 50 bucks, and costs me 40 bucks a month for the service, no contract.. Wonder why people are so broke, when they will make sure to have the newest IPhone and pay 150+ bucks a month for the service, but yet they struggle to make their mortgage payment..

Things won't change in this country, until almost everyone is on the streets.. Hell, but we will have an IPhone w/ 8G!!!!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts