Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
That dude damn sure caught a break. He seems to be pretty smart about it by checking which is better, lump sum or payments. Hopefully as as smart with the rest of it.

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
C&P from the other thread:

RED FLAG!

The store clerk won it? No fucking way! I'll bet he checked the ticket for somebody and pulled a switcheroo. He only had $28 to his name and he bought smokes, $5 in tickets and a soda? He doesn't look smart enough to pull it off, but...

There was a guy in Texas that recently got screwed out of a $1M jackpot by the same method.

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
Maybe he has the sense to look into wealth management from a respected firm.
Then he will definitely be broke by the end of the year. The vultures will eat him up churning his portfolio.

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
C&P from the other thread:

RED FLAG!

The store clerk won it? No fucking way! I'll bet he checked the ticket for somebody and pulled a switcheroo. He only had $28 to his name and he bought smokes, $5 in tickets and a soda? He doesn't look smart enough to pull it off, but...

There was a guy in Texas that recently got screwed out of a $1M jackpot by the same method.
ive never understood why people have a store check a ticket. Are they so fucking stupid that they cant figure out how to look on the lotto website or call the fucking number thats right on the damn ticket for results ?????
maybe its sheer laziness

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
The rollercoasters about to start for this guy, just wait till those ex missus's start squabling over what his girlfriend already thinks is hers :rolleyes: Be fun anyway, he should start in the pro mod section on racing junk!

·
Registered
14,487 Posts
Then he will definitely be broke by the end of the year. The vultures will eat him up churning his portfolio.

Thats the first thing I thought when I read he was seeking advice.....with that much money the only thing that could ever hurt you would be bad investments.

I wonder how many women are going to come forward claiming to have his baby in there tummy....

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
first thing, i win that much money, my face isnt going to be on tv, in the paper or anywhere else that the public can know who i am. my ass is gonna be an anonymous winner. if im not mistaken, that is your right. i dont care what the lottery comission says about giving them any publicity about it. fuck'em. second, no investment motherfucker is gonna touch a penny of my money. i would take the lump sum of 120 mil, pay the feds their cut spread the rest around in banks in either a shitload of cd's or just plain savings accounts. i mean, my cut would be probably at least 65-70 mil maybe? i dont know about banking that much, but if it would be possible, i would want it in a non interest bearing acct. if that is possible. some of you probably know more about that than i do. but like i said, look at my cut, i dont need to invest to try to make more money, shit that is enough, and i damn sure dont trust some fucker i dont know to know whats best for my stash. come on guys, tell me where i am wrong. all i need to do, is do some traveling, fishing, and buy something to drag race before i get too fuckin old to do it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ what he said^^^^^^^

smart thing to do

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Your both wrong. If not invested properly in tax sheltered stuff the taxes will eat it up.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Your both wrong. If not invested properly in tax sheltered stuff the taxes will eat it up.
I guess common sense is uncommon.

create a "fake" company where you are the main share holder???:confused:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts