Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved their site but the search engine on the new one doesn't seem to be nearly as good as the old one,I wrote Mickey Thompson W and it found nothing,I'm pretty sure the old one would have listed at least the MT products.
It was the best thing about the old site IMO.

·
Slow Poke
2,060 Posts
I agree. The new one doesn't even bring up the recommended/related parts page. That was nice for some stuff from time to time. The old one had some issues that needed addressed, but they didn't do that at all. They ruined it more.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
x2 The new site sucks!!

·
Big Block Killer
1,011 Posts
The suggested parts tab is there on some stuff. overall it does suck compared to the old site.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so have any of you complained to summit? cause if you don't let them know where their issues are then they don't know what to fix.
I did just before posting.
There is a link on the bottom of the front page "email us your feedback"

·
John's X275 fan
1,657 Posts
Yea, don't like it.:(

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Yup new site sucks, sent them feedback as well.
Wonder if they will listen to their customers?
i think they will, there has been already some big improvements on the new site from when it debuted

·
Registered
475 Posts
X100000000
I wrote to them on their comments tab about the new site, I always used Summit site over Jegs because Summits was easy to use and search, telling you if a part is in stock or when it will be shipped, yes it had a few flaws, but new one sucks. Jegs is starting to look better already.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yup new site sucks, sent them feedback as well.
Wonder if they will listen to their customers?
I got a response back in ~48 hours after sending a message about the site reloading everytime I clicked on anything. The support staff addressed my issue and let me know it was fixed about 6 weeks later. I'm impressed!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I used to be able to find whatever I needed on their site, now I can't find shit. The new site sucks.

·
Registered
909 Posts
^^ haha I like that.

I just checked it out the other day while helping my buddy look for exhaust for his '85 Monte Carlo SS, definitely not fan, I got used to it after a while but not nearly as user friendly as the old site.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts