Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 664 Posts

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Twin Pump and the pumps are wired independently. I was running a single A1000 and was going to install a 2nd A1000. I bought this when Summit had the 15% off sale and with the racers discount it was $257.

I looks like it could be a good choice for a blowthrough carb setup, IF it flows as advertised.

Anyway, I was curious to see what the insides looked like so I took it apart, here are some pictures for anyone interested:

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,368 Posts
I have one on my car and it has been good. Shane runs one on the crusty nova with no issues.

Tim
hey i know you have holley efi on your car..do you control the pump with the holley system..only ask because im getting this pump for my car for when i get the turbo motor done but in the mean time will be running it on a way smaller hp engine around 580hp an dont want to boil fuel when street driving.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
FWIW-I was running 2-A1000's and am now running that pump. I have had no issues with up to 3 hour non stop drives and both pumps running at the same time. I have the Holley EFI but I run my pump on a toggle switch. I run a -8 return. I also ran the pump to witness what it flowed before I hooked it up to the rails. Looked like a garden hose on steroids. lol I also run E85 and 25lbs of boost.

Not sure if my info helps since I am not carb but just wanted to let you know it has flowed and worked as promised for just shy of 1 year now.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
I like the idea behind the pump and it seems to work well. I've talked to several people running 3 inline pumps with great success. It seems like it would be easy to add a third in a slightly bigger housing, 1 package for the guys who run E85 would be sweet.

1 - 20 of 664 Posts