Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it put a 10.5w outlaw back on top? How bout pro-mod? 3.7?-3.8? Passes coming up?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
How much power you think the combo would need?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I really cant see a single F3R 136 being more efficient at 50lbs than the two stage F3R 139 into F2. That's essentially going against the screws in Pro Mod. But as for being the best single stage on race gas or methanol non Hemi applications. Then yes..... We need Rick Flec, John Sullivan, Mark M, etc to chime in with their experience and real world opinions. 'Cause in reality I don't know sh!t. LOL!

F3R136 into F1X !!!

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really cant see a single F3R 136 being more efficient at 50lbs than the two stage F3R 139 into F2. That's essentially going against the screws in Pro Mod. But as for being the best single stage on race gas or methanol non Hemi applications. Then yes..... We need Rick Flec, John Sullivan, Mark M, etc to chime in with their experience and real world opinions. 'Cause in reality I don't know sh!t. LOL!

F3R136 into F1X !!!
3000 is 3000. If twins were the ticket, procharger would be out there 4 yrs. ago bragging on twins.. The guys named aren't telling cheet, we will have to wait until everyone sees the clock. Oh the potential , oh the potential .....
Should the potential get close to the bravado and actually produce, IMO 3.7's are the numbers.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
3000 is 3000. If twins were the ticket, procharger would be out there 4 yrs. ago bragging on twins.. The guys named aren't telling cheet, we will have to wait until everyone sees the clock. Oh the potential , oh the potential .....
Should the potential get close to the bravado and actually produce, IMO 3.7's are the numbers.
Well 3000 would it. Did any of the F3R 139's or 135's get in the 3's? I was referring to the staged twin only, Not the parallel twins.
Here's a good thread from 2009 before the 3's were conquered. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164382

It's old, but a good read nevertheless. 6.2's and 6.3's in the 1/4
3.97 - 4.06 in the 1/8.

How much hp does something like LowMad have?

·
Registered
820 Posts
2 out of the 3 names you listed are running roots blowers now and going faster thatn ever. The third is helping with a turbo car now. We may not be the best to ask!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I do like the fact my roots blower does not come apart and ruin my motor! I am sure someone will get the prochargers to go fast.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
2 out of the 3 names you listed are running roots blowers now and going faster thatn ever. The third is helping with a turbo car now. We may not be the best to ask!!
John you are so diplomatic.
We have just seen the test results on the F136 back to back with an F139. It would appear it (F3 136) makes more power up top but less down low (with respect to the the 139.)

If it (F136) makes 3000 but only for a fraction during the rpm range then a 2700hp P/D blower that makes 2500 over a lager portion of the power band could be be faster. Do you think that could be the case?
Anyway thanks for taking the time to share your info John, and good luck with the car.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sure. It is all about usable hp anyway. That dyno dosent spin, shake, shift gears, have to pedal or any of the real world racing things. I do know that the 136is by far the best product that procharger has in the lineup and it will be successful for them and their customers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts