Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,808 Posts
except that they are the 3rd reproduction of them not original. Can not drive the casket car runs too hot.
I watched it on Sunday.

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He clearly states that they are the #3 cars that were built by George Barris for the tv show and not the original # 1 cars.They still have history and are fun to see. I enjoyed the tv series as a kid and found it interesting,thought others might too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Former WDVE Pittsburgh radio DJ Hershel once interviewed Al Lewis, and being a car guy, he asked Al about the cars. Al said the Koach didn’t have much leg room, and was difficult to drive. He also said that he, and Fred Gwynn would take the Koach out on the street during filming lunch breaks while in full makeup just to see what kind of looks they would get. Hershel, and I got a good laugh out of this since during the early B/W episodes, their facial makeup was exaggerated in odd colors to show up white on the B/W Film.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Dam cool famous cars flashed on the drag strip Munsters video above.
I don't know if it was from the MUNSTER GO HOME movie or where, but there was Drag U La pulling the front wheels off the track.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts