Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
28,159 Posts
We knew this 2 years ago. Now where do I sign up to sue Mueller for wasting my fkn tax money for the past 2 years!?!?!?

·
rodent aviator
6,853 Posts
So the real question is:
What line of attack with the Democrats and media use next to go after Trump? One topic I think will be much more prevalent in the news in coming weeks is Pelosi's new bill to require all Presidential candidates to submit 10 years of tax returns. McConnell will never allow it to be brought up for a vote in the Senate but that doesn't mean the media won't still use it as a hammer.

But yeah, I think we have finally heard just about the end of the 'Russia Russia Russia' bullshit from CNN and the like. The next two years will be focused on the Democratic candidates for 2020 and ignoring anything and everything positive Trump may do.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I'd love to see the Republicans turn this around and have an investigation of the horseshit dossier.

Spineless bastards will sit on their hands.

Trump is right about a lot of things but none more than the fact that DC is a swamp full of crooked slimy bought-and-paid for shitbirds.

·
Registered
17,256 Posts
Democrats are suicidal. I recommend they proceed. Put the gun against the temple and pull the trigger...everything will be better.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
How many miles of fence could have been built for the amount of wasted cash?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Lol just like we all knew
Haha libs were stroking Muller dick so much for the last two years I would think he got their hands pregnant

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Just another example of one of obamalamas shovel ready jobs!
A nothing burger from Muellers investigation, who'd a thought!

·
Registered
18,931 Posts
When is the special Commission going to be impaneled to find out the extent of Hillary's Collusion with the Ukraine

Ukraine’s top prosecutor divulged in an interview aired Wednesday on Hill.TV that he has opened an investigation into whether his country’s law enforcement apparatus intentionally leaked financial records during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign about then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in an effort to sway the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/435029-as-russia-collusion-fades-ukrainian-plot-to-help-clinton-emerges

1 - 20 of 74 Posts