Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
You want to talk LIV? BBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GARY FUCKING JOHNSON? JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
Gary Johnson LOL

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Hells fucking bells, I've been at a comfortable idle speed of 1400 rpms every day since the idiot asshat dumbfuck shit stain on America, threw his hat into the presidential ring --- June 2015. And have watched him fail at nearly every fucking turn.
Well being a complete failure yourself, I guess you would know failure FUCKSTAIN.

·
Registered
21,893 Posts
Hells fucking bells, I've been at a comfortable idle speed of 1400 rpms every day since the idiot asshat dumbfuck shit stain on America, threw his hat into the presidential ring --- June 2015. And have watched him fail at nearly every fucking turn.
actually you have been at idle speed your whole life...…..thats why you fail
sums up horner quite nicely

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,910 Posts
horntard steals a Rush Limbaugh phrase and uses it like its his own . What a fucking tard

·
Registered
34,464 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Bitch, you've been up on the chip for years now over PRESIDENT Trump.
Calling names and whispering sweet nothing threats.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts