Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else find this absolutely insane that it is being touted this way? That the person elected is going to change the country so much that it will be the most consequential election?

Wtf are we being set up for?

I can bet whose fault it will be regardless

·
Registered
17,777 Posts
Reapportionment is at stake as well.

·
Registered
8,084 Posts
Anyone else find this absolutely insane that it is being touted this way? That the person elected is going to change the country so much that it will be the most consequential election?

My thinking is that it IS the most consequential election, because if the Dems get control it will spell disaster for the USA, and the disaster will be beyond belief.

·
Idiot Savant
167,379 Posts

We will either continue to be a Constitutional Republic, or the Democrats will win their 107 year quest to bring Marxism to America. The ONLY thing that stands in their way is Donald John Trump.

The left owns the bureaucracy, the left owns the Intelligence Community, the Left owns the Justice Department, the left owns the Pentagon, and the left owns the educational system.

What can one man do? Trump owns the Federal Courts, from Appellate to the Supreme Court he has installed lifetime justices that are Constitutional originalists. He's even changed the ultra-left 9th Circuit to be majority conservative. That, more than any of the many accomplishments he has attained, has the capacity to slow the Democrat Marxists.

This is, by far and away, the most consequential election in our history.

·
Registered
17,777 Posts
We will either continue to be a Constitutional Republic, or the Democrats will win their 107 year quest to bring Marxism to America. The ONLY thing that stands in their way is Donald John Trump.

The left owns the bureaucracy, the left owns the Intelligence Community, the Left owns the Justice Department, the left owns the Pentagon, and the left owns the educational system.

What can one man do? Trump owns the Federal Courts, from Appellate to the Supreme Court he has installed lifetime justices that are Constitutional originalists. He's even changed the ultra-left 9th Circuit to be majority conservative. That, more than any of the many accomplishments he has attained, has the capacity to slow the Democrat Marxists.

Not yet it's 13 out of 29 but four more years would make a big difference. 5 appointed by Bill Clinton are between 71 and 77 years of age and have been there for more then 20 years.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
If Biden wins then they know rioting/mob tactics work. The only reason it's limited to dem cities is because of Trump, it'll come to a town near you with federal protection, so don't think you'll stop it. Do anything and the feds will take you down!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I am actually afraid of what the Democrats will try and do if they win. They've already outlawed internal combustion engines in California after 2035. Free sex changes in prisons paid for by taxpayers. Does anyone really think they will let us keep firearms? Say hello to 1000% taxes on ammunition. Reparations paid to people based on skin color? That is almost assured.

·
Registered
17,777 Posts
[
I am actually afraid of what the Democrats will try and do if they win. They've already outlawed internal combustion engines in California after 2035. Free sex changes in prisons paid for by taxpayers. Does anyone really think they will let us keep firearms? Say hello to 1000% taxes on ammunition. Reparations paid to people based on skin color? That is almost assured.
I agree!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Not even close.
Trunk is lucky he has been riding a blue wave since day 1. Dems pulled us out of a big bush recession. Prove me wrong.

·
Former RJ instigator
41,624 Posts
Not even close.
Trunk is lucky he has been riding a blue wave since day 1. Dems pulled us out of a big bush recession. Prove me wrong.

No need, we will take great joy watching you squirm when Trump wins and your sorry pathetic ass cries like a little bitch for FOUR MORE YEARS! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
29,130 Posts

You forgot to say the left owns the media.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts